y'all really get nasty T.H.

tom holland x ag!singer!reader; fans ask questions based on 34+35 and nasty

 "Hi, I love you so much," A fan, probably in her late teens, walks up to the microphone and smiles at Tom, who's sitting on the stage at one of his many comic con conventions.

"Hi, aw, thank you," He juts his lip out with a silly smile, waving to her.

"So I just wanted to know what your favorite song off of Y/N's new album is?"

Fans erupted in cheers as your name was mentioned. Tom tried to contain his blush, laughing into the microphone as he thought of an answer. He rubbed his thigh with his left hand, wiping off excess sweat.

"I'd say... my hair?" He smiles. "I really love all of them, though," He reassures them. "Off the table is really good too. What's yours?" He brings it back to the fan that asked the question

"Thirty-four thirty-five," She shrugs as if it's the most obvious answer, smiling widely." Tom's lips form into an 'o' shape as he chuckles with a nodo. The crowd erupts in whistles and conversation. Tom's blush doesn't get any smaller at the mention of the sex-based song.

"That's quite popular among the fans," He smiles nervously, making weary eye contact with the interviewer with a chuckle. "Nasty is really good, though. If we're... going there."

He laughs with the fans and the girl nods. "Nasty is really good. That snippet she released got me so excited for it!"
"No yeah," He brightens at the chance to talk about you. "That line in the beginning... I think she says 'this,'" He pauses to indicate it's a curse word. "'Gon' make me?' Yeah, she was talking to me in that," He laughed. "I was in the studio and she kept doing it over and over again. I kept telling her to go again because I really like that song."

"Why do you like it so much?" The girl continues. Tom blushes.

"Yeah?" The interviewer gives him sneaky eyes, smirking in continuation. Tom nearly chokes on air.

"The bridge to the chorus again," He manages. "Also the inspiration."
"Are you the inspiration?" Tom laughs instead of answering her.

"You'll have to ask her that."

"I will, for sure," Sebastian Stan speaks up from beside him, having just watched the entire interaction. "Now I wanna know. What's the song about anyways?" He looks at the girl.

"Oh dear," Zendaya laughs into the microphone. "The main chorus goes 'don't wanna wait on it, tonight I wanna get nasty.'" She sings and more fans erupt in cheers. Sebastian's mouth is wide open, looking back and forth between a blushing Tom and his costar Chris Evans.

"That's.... Lovely," He clears his throat. "I'll have to- give it a listen or something."

Tom laughs at that, patting his knee. "I'm sure she'd love that, mate."

"Y'all really get nasty then, huh?" Mackie adjusts his cap, hand running over his head in the process. Tom chokes again, trying to catch his breath and contain his redness. Fans start screaming again and he grows even more embarrassed.