body ody ody

"Tom I told you I don't like Tik-Toks," you whined, letting him pull you by your hand to where he situated his phone.

"I know but," he jutted his lip out. "The fans really want you in one. I really want you in one."

"Fine," you huff. "But I'm not using the account you set up for me."

"Whatever," he teased with a smile, pressing the play button as the two of you danced the moves you had rehearsed for hours.

**

Your video with Tom had quite literally blown up. With over five million likes, you were trending. People wanted more, requested for more, begged for more. After spending countless hours scrolling through the app, you finally learned the tricks and what was cool and what wasn't.

A current trend you wanted to join was the body challenge. Watching the hundreds of stunning black women post their videos, you decided to dress in some biker shorts and a sports bra. You normally trained in an outfit, but you decided your first Tik Tok on your own was worth it.

With the music playing you only did two takes before posting it with a silly caption. Within minutes, your video was spiraling on the app. Likes and comments and shares growing wildly, you laughed as you heard Tom's footsteps marching up the stairs.

"You posted a Tik Tok!" He cheered, and you nodded with a laugh as he picked you up and threw you into the giant king-sized bed. He collapsed beside you, the two of you scrolling through the app together.

After a considerable amount of time, you decided to check your recent post, Tom watching the way your fingers moved.

"Look at all these comments," you laughed.

He furrowed his brows as you passed a few that read "that bodddyyy😍 😍 😍'' and "sexy mf🤤 🤤." You passed a few more: "when you come for Tom but stay for her😌 🧚‍♀️" and "get me some of that😫 😫 ."

You laughed, but sensed a bit of tension from the boy beside you. He had grown quiet, and you ruffled his curls while questioning him. "What's wrong baby."

He huffed. "All those- all those people out there want what's mine!" he crosses his arms childishly, and it makes you awe inside at how much of a needy baby he is.

"They're allowed to give me compliments."

"Yeah but-but-" he huffs again, brows furrowing. "You're mine and they should all know that!"

You giggle, pulling him into your side a little closer and kissing his forehead. "They know that, baby," you give him a peck. "They love me a normal amount." Another peck. "Nothing's gonna take me away from you."

He smiles in your arms, "Gimme another kiss."