an explosive

warnings : none !!

summary: reader misses peter when he's away (its fluff) 

word count : 500

a/n : yeah i dont know what the fuck this is, bye

"How old do you have to be to use something like this?"

"Y/N."

"Peter it's a genuine question!"

"I made it with Mr. Stark! There's no age requirement for us!"

"This should have one, though."

"Y/N," Peter whined.

"Okay, just keep explaining what it is. You've only told me that it's 'super powerful,' which makes it sound dangerous."

"It's not dangerous."

Y/N raised her eyebrows in disbelief, to which Peter replied: "Okay well, practically everything can be used as a weapon! This isn't designed to be a weapon, though."

"It looks like an explosive," she stated.

"Y/N, my god it's not-"

"Put it down, underoos!" Tony's voice came from the doorway of the lab.

"I told you!" Y/N said.

"He never said it was an explosive!" Peter defended himself.

Walking over to the two teenagers, Tony took the gadget and placed it back in it's box where it could 'charge,' though it was really just sucking up energy.

"What does it do?" Y/N asked Tony. "Because Peter won't tell me."

"Peter's not supposed to tell you. He wasn't even supposed to let you see it," Tony glared at Peter, who's face flushed from embarrassment and guilt. "To your rooms, c'mon off you go."

The two linked hands, Y/N whispering to Peter, "Can I stay with you?" to which he nodded and the two ran off. 

***
About a week had passed, and Y/N and Peter spent every second together; they were inseparable, especially at times like these. Peter was going on another mission, this one longer than the last. 

"How long are you gonna be gone?" She asked, sitting in his bed as he packed.

"Two weeks."

She pouted, more to herself, but Peter noticed her quietness and sat down next to her. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much, though."

"I know, angel," Peter said, stroking her hair. "I'll be back before you know it, though."

A knock on the door interrupted them, Peter yelling for them to come in, and Tony entered, closing the door behind him. 

"Kid, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Good, we leave early tomorrow morning. Be up." 

"Tony?" Y/N spoke. "Can I come?"

"Why would you want to? I thought you were still training with Nat."

"Well, I am. But I don't have to be apart of the missions."

"You just want to tag along?"

"Yeah."

Tony raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. "Why?"

"Because I- .... I don't wanna be away from Peter for so long," she confessed, talking quietly so Peter wouldn't hear, but he did anyways.

Tony's mouth formed an 'o' shape, his head tilting back as he understood. 

"Aw, bunny. I didn't know it bothered you so much," Peter said. 

"Guess we better let her know what the gadget was, huh?" Tony interrupted you two, making eye contact with Peter.

"Really?" Peter asked. "She can use it now?"

"Yeah." 

"Use what?"

"Remember that thing I showed you in the lab?" Peter asked.

"The explosive?"

"It's not an explosive!" Peter said as Y/N started giggling. Tony gave Peter the gadget before leaving the room. Peter had turned to talk to her, "It's a portable teleportation device. That way, you can visit me whenever you want to, even when I'm away on missions." 

Y/N had started crying, her sniffles alarming Peter of the act. "Baby? Hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry if-"

"No, I just- I love you so much."

"You love me?"

"Mhmm."

"I love you too."