it won't fucking open

warnings : cursing?

summary : reader can't open the ice cream pint

word count : 400

this is harry holland x reader ! inspired by a true story and i had no harry to save me so 

"Did you guys get ice cream yesterday?" you asked Tom and Harrison, who were sitting at the round breakfast table. They had went to the super market, and you sent them with a list since you couldn't come with. 

"Mhm," Tom said, glancing up from his phone momentarily. "Chocolate and vanilla, right?"

"Yeah," you breathed out with a relieved smile. 

"They didn't have your specific brand but we still got the flavors," Harrison said. 

You nodded, taking a bowl out from the cupboard, grabbing the ice cream dipper and opening the freezer, reaching for both pints. Placing them on the counter, you noticed how this brand had a plastic protective seal around the lid, preventing store workers and customers from opening it without buying it first. 

Assuming it was easy enough, you attempted to remove it. When that didn't work, you tried to break the seal, but you nearly broke your finger nails instead, so you tried a different approach. You couldn't find the scissors in its usual drawer, and you knew one of the boys had probably taken them to some corner of the house you couldn't be damned to go to. You saw a steak knife and tried to cut the seal, but even then, there was no tear or gap, and you groaned in frustration, shrieking as you slammed the knife on the counter. 

"Y/N, what the fu-"

"Everything alright, babe?" Harry came up behind you, emerging from the doors and placing his hand on the small of your back. 

"It won't-" you huffed, rubbing at your face. 

"It won't what?" 

"It won't fucking open!" You yelled, frustrated. You heard Harrison and Tom giggling at you, and Harry sent them daggers. 

"Want me to try?" he asks softly, and you nod with a pout. He chuckles at you before gripping the seal. It popped, giving way, and you let out a gasp. 

"How did you- fucking do that?" you groaned, turning your body towards him. 

He only smiled at you in response. "Why don't you go upstairs and I will get your ice cream for you, yeah?" 

"Yes please," you smiled, arms going around his waist as you hugged him, and he kissed your forehead before sending you upstairs. 

"So that's why you told us to get that brand?" Tom asked with a smirk, Harrison's face sporting one too. 

Harry blushes, "Shut up."