into you

warnings: makeout sesh, cursing

summary: harry films your into you mv

word count: 900

"Alright, places everyone!" Harry yelled through the megaphone. "Can we get Y/N out here? Is she in costume?"

"It's not a costume," she said, walking up to him with a laugh. "it's just an outfit."

He playfully rolled his eyes, "Yeah alright. You ready, though?" 

She nodded, adjusting the ends of her jacket. "Where do you want me, Mr. director-sir?"

"That's Harry, to you," he looked at her with raised eyebrows before chuckling. "Over there,
 he pointed to a spot with a small tape marking. "Wind 's going to blow from behind you. You're going to be like an angel with a devil's mind, hence the song but the look. Got it?"

"Got it," she nodded, stepping into place. 

"Ready, and action!" he yelled, the music playing through the speakers. She looked into the camera, moving her arms in a precise way, lip syncing the words to her new single. 

"And cut!" Harry yelled, the music halting. He walked over to Y/N with a pleased nod. "That was great, Y/N/N. Let's do another take without the lip syncing. Try not to look into the camera this time, just posing."

"Alright," she replied, getting into place as Harry yelled "action," again. By the end of the next tape, she burst out into laughter, and Harry had to cut the scene, choosing to move onto the next scenes. 

"Can we bring Tom out?" he asked, and he got a nod from a crew manager. 

"Tom?" Y/N questioned. "Your brother? What's he gonna do he-" 

"He's the love interested," Harry replied, and her eyes widened as she attempted to nod. Harry laugh at her as Tom walked out of a dressing room. 

"Sup, man," he hugged Harry before moving beside Y/N. 

"Okay for this one, Y/N your arms are going to be around his neck, and just lip sync the lyrics into his lips, not quite kissing but close enough to be considered more than friends. Build the sexual tension; you want him and you want him to know that."

"Uh- right," she replied, hesitantly linking her arms around Tom's neck, and he laugh, his hands settling on her waist. 

She was halfway through this take when she broke away from Tom, the distance between their faces causing her to break character and breath out a laugh, yelling "sorry," to the crew and to Harry especially. 

"Sorry, sorry. Let's go again, I swear I'll get it." 

Harry shook his head with a laugh before yelling "action!" for take twelve. 

"Okay, cut! That'll do," he said, immediately coming over to the pair. "We need to do the motorcycle scene before we lose the sunset." 

"Motorcycle?" She looked at the boys with wide eyes again. "Who's driving it?!"

Tom laughed at her, smirking. "Me, of course."

"Wha-"

"Don't worry, he has a licence. We have paramedics for back up in case things go south."

"Oh that makes me feel great," she muttered sarcastically, her and Tom going to their separate trailers for an outfit change. 

**

"Tom speed up a little!" Harry yelled to Tom, and Tom pushed the gas pedal harder. "Y/N hands up like a roller-coaster!"

Carefully, she unwrapped her arms from around Tom's waist, shooting them up in the air as her hair flowed in the wind. 

"Okay, cut!" Harry yelled through the megaphone, and Tom brought the motorcycle to a stop, just as Y/N quickly wrapped her arms around his torso again, afraid of falling. Harry was walking up to them, and Tom took his helmet off, helping Y/N with hers. 

"Holy shit," she stood up. "That was the scariest shit in my life, I'm never doing that again-" 

"What, don't trust my skills?" Tom teased with a smirk. 

"Okay," Harry cut it. "Next scene. Freshen the makeup up and meet me there in five," he directed, walking towards the set manager. 

"Bossy," Y/N lip synced to Tom, and he laughed, the two of them heading back to the makeup trailer. 

**

"Okay for this scene," Harry started, the three of you located at an old, small, one-story building made of wood. "you two are basically just goofing off. Be a mushy couple, you know, piggy back rides, dance a little, run around, drink shit, all that. We'll start the next make-out scenes in twenty."

"Make out?" Y/N yelled to the boy, who was walking away and off camera. She rolled her eyes, sitting on a platform. Tom laughed at her response, coming close to her as the music started. 

During the next take, she got on his back and he carried her around, the two of them laughing in the wind. After that, they goofed off a little, a bit bored with following all directions. 

Now, it was time for their make out session, Harry telling them to lose some accessories and clothing in the process. The camera was rolling, Y/N's hand on the back of Tom's neck, pulling him close as their lips collided. They were so into it, deep and passionate as their tongues swiped passed lips and fought for power. They didn't pull apart until Harry walked onto set after yelling "cut!" which neither of them had heard. 

"Guys!" he said, breaking them up. 

"What?" Y/N said, touching her lips softly. 

"I said that's a wrap." 

"Oh," she said, fingers still on her lips."I didn't hear you."

Harry playfully rolled his eyes again, leaving the pair and heading back to the crew members. Tom smirked at her, passing her, making sure his shoulder tapped hers, and she watched him go, a blush on her cheek.