the late late show

warnings : cursing, gross foods, mentions of sex

summary : tom and reader do 'spill your guts or fill your guts' on the late late show

word count : 1400 

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Y/N said, a grimacing smile on her face as she sat down.

The cameras weren't rolling yet, so her & Tom's microphones were still getting set up and clipped on.

Y/N's Zach Sang radio interview had quite literally blown up all over the internet. Though it had only been released about a week ago, it already had 30 million views, and thousands of comments. No doubt, tonight's live Late Late Show would have tons of viewers. 

Tom grinned at her, slightly mischievous. "It'll be fun, love." 

"That's what they always say," she replied. 

Before Tom could say anything else, the producer was counting down and crew members were shushing the crowd as a red light blinked on and the show began. 

"Hi, I'm Tom Holland," he introduced himself, looking directly at the camera. "And this my wife, Y/N Holland-"

"I hyphenated," she cut in.

Tom looked at her and chuckled before continuing, "and this is Spill Your Guts or Fill your Guts." 

"Explain to the world the misery we have to go through," Y/N commented, making brief eye contact with Tom before breathing out a laugh.

"Right," he laughed. "So, one of us asks the other a question from the cards and you have to answer truthfully or-" he looked down at the food. "Eat whichever food the person has picked for them." 

"Alright," Y/N said. "Let's see what we got then, shall we?" 

" 'Course darlin'." 

Y/N blushed before spinning the table to a random dish. "We have salmon smoothie," she spoke with a grimace. "And a thousand year old eggnog." 

Tom made a 'yuck' sound, and the audience laughed at them. "Here's bird saliva," Tom said. 

"And bull penis." 

"Ah, the bull penis," Tom said.

"Oh shut your trap," Y/N laughed. "And we have bug trifle." 

"Jellyfish," Tom said. "That shouldn't be too bad, right?" he asked.

"Guess you'll find out," Y/N laughed at him.

"You wouldn't dare," he challenged.

"Watch me."

Both of them laughed before continuing. 

"Giant water scorpion," Y/N said with another grimace. "Cow blood and-" she playfully gagged. "And pork tongue jelly," she finished. 

"And lastly, we have cod sperm," Tom grinned. 

"Oh god." 

"Let's start then!" he said, smiling. His accent was thick, and it seemed as though he didn't even bother trying to tame his hair. 

Y/N, on the other hand, was wearing one of Tom's sweaters. It was oversized on her, and colored beige. Her hair was in a low ponytail and her white acrylic nails showed slightly out of her sweater paws. She had butterfly clips in her hair and her feet were fitted with thick, white Filas. 

"I suppose so," she said, sounding like a kid that had just been denied some ice cream. 

"Should I go first or you?"