Chapter-97

Rathore household woke up to the  alarm by Chitra. It was around dawn when a very anxious Vansh knocked the door of Vikram's door. ''Chitra...'' Vikram nodded. He gently picked his sleeping daughter while Sona followed Vansh to his room.

''Granny, we need to take Chitra to the hospital.'' Shivangi Rathore nodded as he placed Laddoo on the bed. 

''Keep me posted.'' He nodded, walking double speed to wards the exit. They drove to the hospital first while parents followed. Vansh decided to be on Chitra's side but was being carried out when he fainted. Resulting, in Ananya moving in, and  Dipika stayed out to control an over anxious Vansh. Doctors had opted for surgery and that made him more anxious.

Ranvijay shook his head, his eyes moving to Sitara, she sat in a corner her eyes fixed on the floor. He moved, filled a cup with water extending it to her. ''She will be fine.''

Sitara smiled. ''I am worried about the aftermath. 3 is not easy.'' Ranvijay laughed. ''We all are.'' He patted her shoulder when they heard the approaching foot steps. ''Congratulations, we have 3 boys and two are identical.'' Ananya declared. 

''How is Chitra Hukum?''

Ananya caressed Sitara's cheek. ''All fine. She might talk nonsense as she is nervous about having 3 kids.''

After about 20 mins, the family was allowed to see the mother and babies. Chitra sat a little lost while Vansh looked zoned out. ''OMG, they are so cute.'' Sona exclaimed staring down at the babies.  ''These two can date a single girl and she will never know.''

''Sona!!!'' That came collective. Sona giggled cradling the different one. She smiled at the other two, while one slept the other moved restlessly wailing for no reason. Vikram tried pacifying him but baby seemed to be noisy by nature. But the one in her arms seemed all calm. He had big eyes and tried to gather as much as his novice vision could. ''Mom, he has light eyes. And I have my favorite.''

Dipika stared down at the baby smiling to self. The eyes reminded her of the late Queen mother , to her it seemed that the old Queen wanted to come back in some form. Dipika took a deep breath. ''Ananya, I don't care if all get mad for naming him right away, We are calling this one as Rudra.''

''Congrats bro!'' Vikram gave Vansh a hug

''Where will we sleep? What will we do if they cry together.'' Vansh asked. He still looked little off. Ananya gestured Vikram to take him out. ''Mom, how will I manage.'' Chitra asked

Ananya smiled. ''Your babies are still a minority, we are majority here.''

''but Vansh.''

''He is an idiot. Chitra, this nervousness is  temporary, with time you will be a champion in handling them. For now, you should rest. I would have allowed Vansh but its better I stay back.'' CHitra curled her lip earning a hug from Ananya.

***

''I got 3 brothers.'' Vrushali asked her eyes wide. She stared at Veer and then at her fingers where she had been counting. ''Look here Laddoo.'' She did. ''They are your younger brothers, you should always take care of them. You should love them the way we love you. You should protect them.''

''Okay! I should beat bad people for them.'' 

Veer huffed. ''Why do you always talk about beating.'' He shook his head. Vrushali Rathore was an adorable kid. She had a wild side but was equally compassionate. The only thing that surprised her family was at her ability to cook stories. She has embarrassed her parents by making their dialogues public. Veer caressed her head, Sona had opted to stay back at hospital and Laddoo had tired her father with all kinds of questions.