Chapter-41

Sona stood holding the car door, her eyes on Vikram's room window. She frowned , pouted and got into the vehicle when one of her aunts gestured her to move in. 

Velu handed her the bag she left in the hall and she gave him her best puppy look.He understood. His lips drooped. He looked up at the window and made a face. How dare he made their Princess sad. Sona made a face, cursed Vikram before she stomped her way as she was being driven off

"WHAT THE HELL? How can she leave without informing me?"  Vikram sounded mad. All seemed like villain in his life. 

Velu blinked, he felt it was his right to protect Sonakshi,  "Sona ma is sad. She there and now, you go there."

Vikram rolled his eyes , "I think I would need a lesson in English after teaching this guy.''

Badal shook his head, for some reason he liked the young boy and his loyalty towards Sonakshi. He rubbed Velu's shoulder, '' I will get Vikram.'' Velu blinked, summed up the words and finally derived the meaning, giving Badal a thankful smile he made his way door but Vikram's voice stopped him.

''Wait Velu. Where is Sona?''

"No Sona ma in house. All go outside." Velu's words made Advay scratch his head , he gave Vikram a pleading look

Vikram sighed, "Everyone went outside it seems." Velu nodded vigorously

''Where did they go?''

Velu scratched his head, looked around then grinned wider. Walking to the dresser m he took Vikram's shades and wore them watching the guys with a wide grin. When none understood he asked, ''How? Super?''

Advay pulled his hair harder, ''I am going to go mad.''

''Shopping?'' Vikram concluded and Velu did a little dance.

''These two are made for each other.'' Vansh declared. Vikram placed a peck on Velu's forehead , gifting him the shades. The young man blushed. Thanking Vikram he walked out

''Your family is waiting for you.'' Badal added after Velu left

''I am not going anywhere without meeting SOna.''

Vansh and Advay gave him an impossible look, ''Boss, the message came as a request and if you keep them waiting it will come as an order. So be a good boy and come along.'' Vikram was aware that his brothers were right. The Rathore order was something dangerous to face.

When he stepped into the room , he found his family in a happy discussion. ''There comes the groom.'' Ananya grabbed his hand dragging him down on the couch next to her. ''Sona's aunt had briefed us on the rituals and they are just beautiful. We are planning to go shopping and buy something which would help us mix up.''

He nodded lost but as words dawned he grinned wider, ''Yes....shopping!'' His brothers and friend slapped their forehead an Rolli rolled her eyes. Vikram's eyes met that of her sister and she winked making hims smile.

''Okay, get ready. We are leaving.'' Ananya declared. Vikram messaged Sona asking about her whereabouts but he got no response making him groan. Velu poked Vikram and whispered, ''Why fear, Velu here.'' Vikram grinned

''Okay people, ready to go?'' Vikram's excitement made Veer's brow go up. He understood. ''Watch out son. I don't want anyone hurt.''

''Chill dad.''

''Rolli, get ready.'' Ananya ordered 

''I will stay mom. I am little worn out with the travel. Pick something of your choice.'' The Princess replied with a smirk. She had other plans