Chapter-89

Vansh abducted his own niece before Sona could reach the dinning area. He knew, once in, he had no chance with the little one. He entered the room blabbering to the little girl who in turn made funny faces at him. She then scrunched her nose and let out a sneeze. Vansh ignored walking towards his family on the table and Laddoo sneezed again. She blinked a couple of times, shocked at her own sneeze and then wailed louder, and that got her all the attention. Laddoo turned away from Vansh extending her tiny arms to the nearest available person , and to Vansh's bad luck , it turned out his dad. ''What did you do?''

''She sneezed and then started crying.'' Vansh justified and to his surprise, Ranvijay sneezed too. ''Damn your perfume, she hates it and now I hate it too.'' He rubbed Vrushali's small back carrying her back to the table. Vansh huffed as he was being pushed to the other end, away from Vrushali, while his family went busy pacifying the Princess. ''I thought it smelled nice.''

''It is awful.'' Chitra replied taking a chair.  

''I bought thinking you will like it.''

''Now dump it.'' A sudden bang on the table made them jump. ''Chitra, go and sit on the other next to mom. I will sit here.'' Sona declared, Chitra obliged moving like a doll while Sona took her place. ''You seemed to have taken dad's words rather too seriously.''

''I will follow it to T.''

''Let's sort between us, I don't want you bothered with my issues having a small baby around.''

''My baby is perfectly taken care of. Moreover, I enjoy this task of being a bone.'' She replied with a smile

''I will get back to you for this torture.''

''Start making a list.'' Sona replied confident.

***

''I am not complaining, but I am not sure about Urvi marrying Advay.'' Nandini replied. Raksha had decided to extend olive branch for her son, but now she felt disaapointed. Raksha thought for a moment before a smile streched over her lips.

''Fine, but I feel guilty about how my son walked out on her. To make peace, I have a wonderful proposal for your daughter. He is rich influential like us, but blind.''

''Watch your tongue Mrs Ranawat?''

Raksha smiled. ''Now, tell me how should I have reacted after knowing of Urvi's leg. You don't wish to compromise even after knowing of your daughter's ...'' She turned quite. ''The only point I wanted to prove is, just like you, I too wished everything perfect for my only Son. I am here, because I love Advay and trust their love.'' Raksha picked her bag to leave when a staff extended the coffee.

''Please offer some water to Nandini, she needs it.'' With that the Ranawat Queen walked out, her head held high. If Nandini was proud, how could she think Raksha would easy to pin down.

***

Raina rubbed her eyes staring at the huge piece of cloth. ''Are you serious? This is done here in Suryagarh.''

Dev nodded. ''Its a very old art and dying. I wish to revive it and bring some work in for the people doing it. Can you help?''

''Off course I can and I will.'' She came into action clicking few pics and uploading them on her portal. ''Brother in law, we are going to be business partners.'' She said extending her hand, Dev pulled her cheeks. ''You should smile more.''

''I will. I don't want to leave but have to, can't take long leave, but I will visit you again.''

''Hello, I am your sister.''

''I know but I come here to talk to my brother in law. He is my best friend.'' Raina replied emotionally hugging her brother in law. ''Me too.'' Ani demanded and Raina gave her bof one. ''Can I come with you?''