Chapter 52

Dipika made her way to Dev's room. It had been 2 days since the incident and she had to leave by evening, before that she had to give Dev his first lesson. She stood at the door for a moment, knocked and stepped in.

''Do you have a minute?''

''Yes!'' Dev looked a little detached. She understood his state, he wanted to leave violence and hate behind but he forgot that fight wasn't over yet.

Dipika sat beside him. ''Dev, it was necessary.''

''How long?''

''Till it ends.'' Her reply made him look up. ''I thought you hated all this, you wanted to end it.''

She cupped his cheek. ''To end it, I too had step into it. You will have to do the same.''

''When will it end.''

She smiled. ''It will, and soon. We will end it together.''

''I just want peace.'' 

She caressed his head. ''I know. Just like I wanted, for so many years and now I have the one who can help me.''

''Vikram could have done it too. May be better than me.'' He replied but it was a question.

''Vikram, yes he could, with more violence but you are just like me.'' Her words made him smile. After a minute of silence Dipika asked again. ''Thinking about Rolli.''

''Don't know where are relationship stands?''

''You will have to win Ananya's heart.''

''She will never forgive me.'' he said, his head hung low. Dipika lifted his chin up. ''Then stop proving your goodness. Prove your love. Show her that you can love Rolli the way she loves Ranvijay, and the way Bhai loves her.''

''I can never be Ranvijay Rathore.''

''No one can, but try being Dev. Your aunt too loved a man with all her an heart an for him, she was ready to give her life and unborn baby. You just have to be like me.'' He smiled. Taking her hand between his. ''Can you forgive my mother.''

''Your mother yes, but never mine and I won't let anyone wrong you the way they wronged me.'' He stayed silent. She lifted his chin up. ''Dev, you have an amazing teacher in form of your Patti. Her experience will teach you to fight without lifting a finger and when sword is needed, leave it on me.'' He nodded.

***

''I am so excited.'' Vansh said staring at the luxurious ship. They had to travel to Chennai to board the ship and from there, they were travelling to Bangkok and finally to Singapore. Advay shook his head, he knew Vansh was hiding his pain. He had noticed the longing Vansh's eyes held for Chitra, but she was nowhere to be seen. He deiced to let Vansh be and do his best to help his brother, but he was confused about who would help him forget the eyes which still stared back into his every moment

They stepped on to the foyer being welcomed by the crew, who helped them to their respective suites while explaining the activities they would be enjoying for next 10-12 days. 

''This way Sir.'' A smartly dressed  staff led the duo towards their suite. ''This is your suite. If you need anything, please call the desk.'' Advay nodded as Vansh threw his back on soft mattress. ''I can't wait for this journey to being.''

''What are you running from Vansh?''

Vansh sat up. ''What are you running from bro?''

''Is it that obvious?'' Advay asked a little shocked

Vansh laughed. ''You are sold. The way you looked at her, we all knew it, but why did you leave. Were you angry at your parents?''

''May be, I was but more than them, I was mad at her. Why the hell she had to be so honest? Had we met before, I would have asked her not to open up about her leg in presence of mom.''