Chapter-83

Ranvijay smiled hearing his wife blabbering like a child, he knew she was talking to the youngest member of the family. Ananya could easily be the most matured and then the most kiddish in minutes.

''My Ladoo will be the strongest girl, right.'' The baby squealed on being spoken to. Ranvijay watched Ananya talking random stuff. Though he had accepted the nick name, he never said that openly. He enjoyed picking fights with his wife. ''What is princess Vrushali doing here?''

Ananya scrunched her nose. ''She is very small for that name, Laddoo is the best.'' She replied rubbing the tip of her nose against the baby's and she squealed again. Ranvijay caressed her head. ''Hi there!''

''Don't reply till he calls you Laddoo.''

''She loves her Royal name.''

''No, she loves Ladoo the most. Right!'' Ananya replied asking the little princess an affirmation, she did with a loud squeal making the couple laugh. ''Doctor would be visiting for her checkup.'' Ananya stared at her husband. Ranvijay Rathore managed to get his pediatrician for his grandchild. ''Your doctor is 80+, let her live her retirement. Ladoo is fine.''

''I just want to be sure.''

Ananya pressed her lips. ''Crazy Rathore.'' Ladoo squealed again making Ranvijay blink and Ananya laugh. He gathered her in his arms. ''Why do I feel you are going to be one of the naughtiest of all.'' Princess agreed. He placed her against his chest and after little mumbling she dozed off. She looked tiny in his arms. ''Wow! And Vicky struggled whole night to put to sleep.''

''He is just new at this. Moreover, she is a smart girl, she knows who should be troubled.'' Ranvijay replied placing the baby on the bed and securing her with all the pillows. Ananya pecked her small head before tip toeing to join Ranvijay in his study.

Chitra stared at the letter in her hand and then at Veer. The latter sat with a serious face watching the young girl reading the contents with surprise. ''This isn't a joke right.''

''Why would I joke with you?''

Chitra lowered her eyes embarrassed.'' I am sorry! I just meant, I haven't been interviewed. ''

''Yes, you are. Now, give me the acceptance and start from tomorrow.'' Veer concluded hiding his smile. Chitra nodded walking out like a zombie. She dashed against the walls , corners and doors before finally getting into the elevator. Veer smiled, he knew Chitra couldn't believe being offered a job in grand Palace, a hotel tough to get into. But Chitra was going to be family, and the decision was made long back. The only thing to be done was to convince Sitara. Veer had no intention on talking to the rogue guard, he knew only Ranvijay Rathore could make Sitara bow and step back. He was hoping the things got sorted without any further drama.

In a day, the home palace was to host a grand event and Veer was happy that all his family would be there. He concluded his day before walking out. Ranvijay had left early ordering him to take care of stuff. Veer was aware, the order was because he wanted extra time with the new member. Ranvijay knew if he requested, Veer would argue so he decided to pass on an order. They both had started acting like kids again. Two years back when Ani visited them, they had been competing to spend time with little boy.

Now, they had two kids at home and competition had turned fierce. He had requested Dipika to keep Ani busy with her and she in turn gave him an earful for acting kiddish. Only if she could understand how fierce the competition had been since Raksha was born and it continued till date.

Veer lifted Ani up who seemed to have a lot of complains against his parents. While Dev decided to excuse himself, Rolli went about arguing with 2-year-old.