Chapter 72

Ranvijay decided to spend some time reading in the garden area. Things had gone really tense after Advay's stunt and Siddhant's act. The three families were powerful, and none was ready to back out.

''You might need an expert advice.'' He smiled hearing the voice. Keeping the book aside, he patted the marble bench. Ananya smiled accepting the invitation. ''What got my husband this worried?''

''Advya, is an idiot, Siddhant a snob and my sister refuses to grow up.''

Ananya huffed. ''Ranvijay, Raksha is not wrong. She wishes the best for her son, and to be frank, I think Advay should prove that Urvashi's physical limitation won't change the feelings in future. At their age, all looks rosy and beautiful, but life is different. Without experience and right step, even mightiest fall. And what is Advay without Ranawat name? Today, if Raksha raised a concern, what will he do when world asks him same questions. Have you forgotten our Vicky and Sona? Just like them, these kids need to grow up. Now about sending Raina off, what do you expect after the way all bull head Royals behaved. Om is not ready to accept his son's mistake and Ranawat clan is all ready to drink Siddhant's blood. For once, please just be in her shoes. Moreover, I didn't like the way Advay behaved with Raksha. She never forced a thing on him.'' She took a deep breath. ''A mother is a soft target every time. Advay is no different.''

Ranvijay watched her silently, ''Ever thought of an alternate career as a healer''

''Handling you is itself a career.'' She replied tongue in cheek. They kept teasing one another when a group of kids led by a girl approached them. ''I want justice.''

Ananya rolled her eyes. ''Why is every time she is the victim? And look at the culprit, he doesn't even know why he has been dragged here.'' The queen lifted the toddler up who smiled at her adorably. Ranvijay kept his book aside and decided to be the judge, while Ananya went on to defend the adorable culprit as a lawyer. Ranvijay had to intervene as his wife was nothing less than a kid, her silly arguments and all the teasing bought the little girl to tears.

''She is a kid.''

''You taught me that all the kids in these premises are ours, then giving them the lesson is also our job.'' She replied narrowing her eyes on the young rowdy. ''And you, I have heard that you all scare little kids, if this is true, next time they will get the justice.'' The group ran of all scared while Ananya laughed.

''Can you grow up?''

''No.'' She replied pecking the little boy. He just stared at his wife. His Ananya, the most unique one. He had witnessed so many shades of her, she was happy, adorable and loving. If messed with, she was cunning and dangerous, which made her the perfect Queen.

***

Rolli leaned against the kitchen door watching her husband dancing all over as little kittens tried climbing on to him. He admonished them lovingly about behaving while he fed them, but none seemed to listen The staff gave her a pleading look, requesting her to take the king away so they could go about their job. She smiled and nodded. ''Dev, let's feed them in the lawn.'' Whiskey answered for him growling at the Queen. Rolli narrowed her eyes, grabbed the kitten and warned. ''Never misbehave with mommy, or you get punished.'' But it outrightly refused going on with its scare attempt.

''This one needs some manners.'' The Queen concluded

''They all are just possessive. Their love is pure, without a reason or fabrication. They don't want me to kill someone for them.'' He replied pecking the small fur ball. Rolli grabbed his arm, walking him out. ''Everything has a lesson in it. Yours is over and Whiskey's begins.'' He chuckled

She slowly grabbed all his furry friends and walked them to the garden area. ''You made them a house.''

''For day, night they stay in Palace.'' He pecked the side of her head, leading her in. ''I will be out whole day''