Chapter 55

''Wow! I didn't know they allow in here.'' Urvi exclaimed as Advay walked her to the upper private deck.

''Yes, I got it booked..for us.'' He replied in a whisper helping her down on the chair. He knelt opposite to her. ''Sorry!''

''For what.''

''You know for what.''

She smiled. ''It doesn't matter. You aren't to be blamed.'' Advay watched the girl opposite to him. She was simple, without any drama Anyone in her place would have kicked him for what he did on her first meet. He held her hands between his bring them to his lips. She watched him shyly as he settled opposite to her on the floor, watching her as if she was the only star in the sky.

''Why do you stare like that?''

''Because I want to and it feels right.'' He replied, his eyes still on her. She blushed. 

''Advay, do you want to speak about the day we met?''

''I was going to say yes before you decided to be honest.'' She blinked in surprise. ''Really.''

''Yes, why did you get up.''

She smiled. ''Had I not, you would have left me later.'' He came to her level, leaned and placed a deep peck on her forehead. ''I am not going to leave you ever.''

''Your mom didn't look happy.''

''I don't care.'' He got onto his feet, extending his hand. Her fingers moved to the clutch but he removed it. ''Trust me'' and she did. Advay looped her arms around his neck,lifting her body up from waist. The wind from the sea kissed their cheeks making it difficult to open their eyes. She leaned her head against his feeling the moment. 

''Can we take this slow.'' She requested

''As you wish.''

***

''WHat are you worried about Raksha?'' Adi asked his wife of two decades as she watched their beloved daughter from distance.

''Siddhant's rejection is taking toll on her.'' Facing Adi she asked. ''Did we spoil her? Was all the extra love and attention the reason he rejected her? Yes, we spoiled her.''

Adi held her arm. ''If she was spoiled, Siddhant wouldn't be walking on his legs. The Ranawat family would have killed him for the words he had uttered to her. '' He was breathing hard, Raina wasn't just his life , she was the life line of extended Ranawat family. The whole Ranawat clan just had one girl child and she meant their world ,they were ready to kill for her. Raina's paternal cousins treated her like a doll, her wish was their command and if Siddhant's rudeness would have reached them, they would have avenged it.

''Its not Raina's mistake that she is the pampered one. Its Siddhant's bad luck that he never understood her affection. '' Raksha just nodded, but her daughter's silence was bothering her now.

***

''Listen, I am leaving and will reach there same time as yours.''Rolli whispered into her phone. Picking her duffel bag, she made her way to the exit making sure that least people noticed her. Instead of using the main exit, she took the elevator to garage, fired her jeep with an expectant grin before driving off. She didn't wanted her date to be spoiled with the presence  of her guards. 

The annual flea market was on in Jaigarh and she had decided to enjoy the same with Dev as just a normal couple. They had been planning the date for a month and when the day had finally arrived, their hearts bubbled with excitement. Driving to a near by mall, Rolli changed into the simple clothes, left her hair lose so that they hid her face. She smiled to her reflection, her cheeks covered in natural blush. She was excited and had a reason, Ananya had decided to give a chance to Dev.