Chapter-28

Dev stared at the sleeping Princess, she looked calm and peaceful. As if sleeping leaving all her worries aside, he sighed and sat next to her, his palm caressed her face gently as he whispered, ''Forgive me!'' 

Dev lifted Rolli up walking out of the old building, it was time to move to the hideout. Once there, he had plans to demand his brother and sister but no plans of returning the girl he held closed to his chest. he was ready to die of her hands but not to let her go.

Rolli had a hard time keeping the facade of being unconscious, she had the urge to punch the man on face for apologising for something which could never be changed. Her patience was thinning out. She let out a fake groan and Dev was on his feet, ''Do you need something?'' Hearing his voice laden with care soared her anger. As their eyes met and he smiled, she lost her control punching him straight on his nose. Dev groaned holding his nose as it bled while his men pointed their guns to her, she smirked, ''Ask me again how I feel and I will answer, just amazing.''

''If I was you, I would not do anything stupid.'' Dev warned

She laughed, ''You can never be me, because I am not a coward. '' She heard the loading of a gun and turned her eyes to face the man, ''One bullet have left half of your side destroyed and the man you shot at is still breathing. I am his blood, it will take you a life to shoot a me.'' The man's hands trembled and Dev knew she was upto something. He grabbed her arms, twisted them behind her back tying them firmly. She smiled, ''See , your boss knows what I can do.''

Dev pressed a wet cloth over his bleeding nose, ''I don't want to fight you.''

''I don't want you alive.'' Came the answer of proud Princess. She knew Hansa would be mad at her for pulling the stunt but she didn't regret, it felt lot better after punching the man.

***

Dipika moved into her old room and sat their switching on all the screens which would give her give all about things happening in the Palace. She smiled hearing a gagging sound behind her. Rotating her chair she came face to face with her mother tied and gagged to chair , ''How does it feel coming back home after so long mother?''

The old scion could do nothing but twist tied to her chair. Dipika smiled, she walked to her mother and leaned closer, her palms on the armrest, ''Ever wondered why Granny named me as the successor? Because all others were incapable and today I will show you how. Years back, Ananya gave your grandson a chance to live and make a choice. He made it and now you will see what choice I have made for you.''

It felt calm to see fear in Vasudha's eyes, Dipika turned her eyes away. ''In few minutes, your precious Netra will walk into my trap not aware that we are waiting for her here.'' With that she jerked her mother's chair in the direction of the back door. Vasudha's eyes went wide looking at young man leaned against the door. ''That's my son, Vikramjeet Singh Rathore. He witnessed my pain even before coming in this world and Vikram, meet your good for nothing grand mother.''

''She will die first or last.''

''Keep her for last, I want her to know how pain feels.'' Vikram nodded and walked back into the dark room where he came for  but not before giving Vasudha's a piercing gaze. The old Queen knew she saw another version of her late husband.''

Dipika moved to the screen when she heard few sounds, she smiled. The game was on

***

oRlli cursed her impatience to attack Dev when he tied her to the chair blindfolding her. She tried with all her might to get free but he failed her attempts. She took a deep breath and focused on her active senses on the soundings. She could hear whispers, people walking in and out of the room. She could figure out it was a large room with less of furniture as the footsteps echoed. relaxing her mind, she started working on the rope that held her hands. When a voice made her jump