Chapter 53

''Stop fussing like baby and get ready. We are not here to rot in the room, we are going to that party.'' Vansh tried barging in the room where Advay had locked himself. He was nervous about facing Urvi after walking out on her.

''You go, I am not coming.'' Advay whined.

''Either you get ready and join me in next 10 mins or I will call the crew and say that you are trying to commit suicide.'' That worked. After thinking for a moment , Advay stepped out looking like a grump child. ''You wouldn't have done it, right?''

Vansh smiled. ''I have my mother's genes. I do what I say.'' Moving ahead, Vansh pulled open the door gesturing Advay to step out. He did, his head hung low. Vansh shook his head, his aunt's genes were dominant  his cousin's attitude.

˘The cruise staff ha organised a welcome party for all its guests along with dinner. ''Wow! This looks just amazing.'' Vansh exclaimed entering the hall. The theme was inspired by water, and the aqua blue drapes complimented it. The sitting arrangement seemed to have been straight from the kingdom of sea.

The huge ceiling for in form of a large aquarium with colourful fishes. ''WOW! Mamu must have paid bomb for this. I mean, I wasn't that depressed for him to spend so much. '' Vansh frowned, Advay words made him think. Urvi, Advay on a same cruise with opposite rooms made him think. He shook his head, the two best friends had chalked out a perfect plan to bring the couple close. 

Leela helped Urvi to the table where their friends were seated. The group cheered for Urvi. ''Everyone looks so excited.''

''Yeah, and why shouldn't they, your father took up the maximum expense.'' Lela replied with the roll of eyes. Dhananjay had requested Urvi's friends to plan a trip and agreed to finance a cruise trip for her friends along with her. Leela had got to know this later and advice Dhananjay not to keep it from Urvi. She believed Urvi should know the truth about her take friends.

''Hey, that's fine! They too took me for trips paying my expense.''

''Yes, to a zoo and then local malls.'' Leela's words made Urvi pressed  her lips. She made a silent request about not being sarcastic when with the group. ''I will, if they stop being fake.'' Leela replied. 

The two girls made there way to the table as they heard the host announcing a dance performance . Urvi smiled at the excited guests who cheered loudly as a group of dancers walke on to the stage.

''Wow, I feel hot.'' Vansh exclaimed

''Better than Chitra?'' Advay asked

''Why are we going there?'' Vansh's demure changed. CHitra's face flashed behind his eyes reminding him of every moment he had spend with her. A sudden cheer bought him back and he joined the crowd in cheering the dance troupe.

Urvi nodded when a male friend of her whispered something her ear. She moved her eyes to the dancers but they froze meeting a pair of intense ones, staring straight at her. Suddenly the air around her turned tensed, the music and laughter seemed distant. The people and distance between them started disappearing. 

Urvi felt warmth gushing through  her body. The air seemed scarce, she parted her lips to take in as much as possible and his lips stretched into a smile, Urvi blushed. Her heart raced filled with new emotions and hope. She quickly turned her eyes away for a minute, before peeping at him through her lashes, he was still staring at her with a smile on his face and she responded with a shy smile. The past started faded as the two hearts were ready to make a new beginning.

Vansh watched the drama. ''And you wanted to stay locked''

''I still want to stay locked, but in the eyes which stole my heart. Advay replied , his eyes still locked with Urvi. Vansh shook his head, smiling he walked away from the table to join the crowd dancing on the floor. He was happy for Advay but his heart missed the pair of light eyes which once looked at him with undying love but now seemed distant. He wanted her back, the same way she was with him few days back. He danced as if it was his last day. When his feet gave up, he looked around , the people looked happy. They were celebrating, rejoicing the moment and but his heart pained in loneliness.  Stepping back, he walked away from the crowd, out of the party hall towards the deck. It was quite, and he welcomed the silence. Moving to the railing he stared at the majestic Sea, it looked dangerous as the waves shifted from dark to dull. Shutting his eyes once, Vansh recalled the one he loved with his heart. He opened his arms and screamed her name.