Chapter-10

Vikram checked his phone for the nth time, he had been messaging Sona all day long but she refused to answer. He had even requested her friend to pass on his message but she refused to see his face. Vikram tried speaking to her after school but she walked off as if he was a stranger. His patience ran out. He decided do things his way.

Taking her friend Rachel in confidence, he planned a girls outing for both and decided to corner Sona. If she was stubborn, he was mad.

Sona entered the lavish café with Rachel, a tiny frown marred her brows, ''I thought this place was famous.'' She commented looking around at the empty place.

When she received no response , she turned to her friend but found herself alone in the beautiful place.

''You left me no choice!'' Vikram's calm voice echoed the room and stilled Sona. She understood it was his plan, she mentally made a not to give Rachel an earful. Rachel was die hard romantic and to her it felt like fairy tale for a guy like Vikram to go nuts on Sona.

Sona quickly made her way to the door to be blocked by Vikram, ''Can you please give me a moment.''

She crooked her neck to look up, he was looking down at her with tender expression, looming over her. Her heart leaped but she controlled as she recalled the tears she had shed for all the days he didn't even to bother to check on her With his 6' 1'' height, her 5' 4'' looked dwarf. His personality gave away a kind of dominance which she wasn't ready to accept. , ''Out of my way.''

''Sona, hear me out.''

''Did you? When I pleaded ! No, you blocked my number. Now, when I am done with you , why should I consider your request.''

''You can never be done with me.'' He replied leaning closer

''I can and I have. I have no interest in you, as you said we aren't compatible. Go and find someone of your age.''

''I am sorry!''

''I said the same, few months back but you didn't care. Now, I don't.'' She tried pushing him aside to make way but he stood unfazed, as if made of steel, ''You will hear me out.''

''I won't'' She screamed angry.

Vikram rubbed his ear patiently, smiling down at her caressed her cheek, ''I won't let you go until you hear me out.''

''I hope you haven't forgotten my brother's punch.'' She threatened

Something devilish passed through Vikram's eyes for a second before he controlled it, ''Hope you haven't forgotten the fight I picked for you. If I didn't reply, it doesn't make me weak.''

''I don't care for your strength, All I know is that my brother can tear the world down for me.''

He stared at her for long before taking a step, she stepped back. Vikram kept moving forward as she retreated, locking her to a table he leaned dangerously close, ''I am not here to talk about him. Its about us, and I can tear anyone to reach you. Now, be a good girl and give some ear to my words.''

''I don't want to Vikram. Leave me alone.''

''I won't. Because I want to be with you.''

''I don't , you can't scare me. I am not afraid.''

He smiled, ''You should be then because my patience is running out. Hear me out and then you can leave.''

She gulped, ''Fine, but you won't touch me.'' He agreed, steeping back he moved to a table gesturing her to take the chair on the opposite side.