Chapter 91

its late, you guys should leave.'' Vansh suggested. He and his new bride had been escorted to their room, but his siblings refused to leave. The gang shared a secretive smile before ignoring him completely. Sona bought her daughter to face level. ''Say Hi to chachi.'' Laddoo squealed as Chitra wasn't new to her. After a minute Sona exclaimed as if laddoo said something unbelievable , ''Okay, you want to sleep with Chachu today.'' Vansh groaned, his sister in law had decided to make his night memorable.

''Chitra do you mind Laddoo and Ani sleeping here.'' That came from Rolli. Chitra pressed her lips. ''why should I!'' That earned her a glare from Vansh.''

''Done then! Kids are sleeping here.'' Sona declared placing her daughter on a rose petals heart. Vansh's lips drooped and Vikram burst into laughter. ''God that face.''

''You should help me. I did try to save you and almost got raped by you.'' He complained but that resulted in another round of laughter. Raina made herself comfortable on the bed. ''It has been long Vansh since we had a long discussion.''

''And you chose tonight.'' Vansh taunted

''Vanshu, we are of the same age. I thought we could be best buddies.''

''Yes, and all thoughts are coming today.'' Vansh really sounded irritated. Dev, who never wanted to be a part of all this shook his head. His wife and sister were equally shameless. He lifted Laddoo and grabbed Ani's arm. ''You all have exactly 5 mins to leave them alone.'' With that he walked off leaving a stunned audience behind. ''He can order!'' That came from Vikram.

''Yes, and that was a warning.'' Sona answered. She quickly moved on to Chitra's side and gave her a big hug. ''Welcome home!'' She pulled Vansh's cheek who in turn pushed her out.

Rolli gave her husband a frown for the warning he gave a few minutes back, he looked from her to the baby in his arms. ''Is that a Rathore thing, all babies frown.''

And she forgot all. ''Show me.'' They laughed watching the little princess who stared at them with a small frown, not sure why her play time suddenly ended, and all turned silent.

''Come to Nanu Ani.'' Ranvijay called out and Ani ran into his arms. He smiled at the younger couple. ''You guys have worked a lot today. I will take care of them.'' He extended his other arm for the Princess and she smiled at him. ''Good night you two!''

As he walked away, he heard Rolli. ''Now we can make more babies.'' He couldn't help but look at them again and Dev covered his face embarrassed to the core. He wanted to vanish in thin air realizing his father in law heard all. Ranvijay chuckled. ''I pity you now.'' After that all he heard was Dev reprimanding his girl.

''What makes you laugh?'' Ananya asked as she lifted a drowsy Ani into her arms.

''The way Dev reprimands our girl, I don't see any chances of improvement in her.''

Ananya smiled. ''They are perfect for one another and for Suryagarh. Dev has really worked hard.''

***

''I told you, he is the best .'' Ranvijay replied, patting the little Princess to sleep. ''Why are you still active?''

''She slept whole day.''

''I should have handed her to Veer.'' He replied tongue in cheek and Laddoo demanded his undivided attention

Raina shook like a leaf as her grandfather's furious eyes clashed that with hers. She was confident that her beloved grandfather won't refuse her but he thought otherwise. ''Leave me alone Raina.''

''Dadu!''

''Its an order.'' And she had no option but to oblige. But now she was scared. Raina had patiently waited for Vansh's wedding and other things to settle down. Her house seemed hail and hearty with Maan Leela fully settled and members melting towards Advay. She was sure that out of all, her grandfather would listen but his reaction now scared her.