Chapter-25

''Do you have any objection to my decision?'' Ananya asked Rolli, her face devoid of any expression.

Rolli didn't know how to react or say. her eyes met that of her uncle who looked equally shocked. Veer looked mad,  his mother looked lost. It was just Giriraj Singh who decided to support his daughter in law, ''I am with Ananya.''

''Dad! This is not Ananya's life, This is Rolli's life and I am not going to let this happen.'' Veer declared. Ananya sat unfazed , her eyes on Rolli, ''I am waiting for your answer Princess Aahana Rathore.''

Rolli felt shiver run down her spine, her mother looked mad at her. Veer reached her before she could open her mouth, ''You don't have to o this.'' His heart pained to find his niece in pain. There never had been a single moment the family allowed her to cry. She was their Princess and Veer couldn't stand it. ''This isn't just your decision. She belongs to all of us.'' He looked towards Vikram but he lowered his eyes. Advay wanted to intervene but Ananya stopped the flow of his words with the lift of her palm.  Vansh was of no help as he had decided to side with his mother.

''Rolli , you are getting engaged in a week.'' Ananya closed the decision walking out. The emotions she blocked up for so longs started pouring her eyes. She made her way to Ranvijay and broke down, curling her body she sobbed for long.

She controlled her sobs crawling near to Ranvijay, ''you must be angry with me for putting your darling daughter in this condition. I had no other way. If you want me to stop, please do it yourself.'' He didn't respond. She sat besides him for sometime before walking out of the room. She didn't notice the his heart picking up.

***

  Vikram dashed into his suite with maddening rage. He grabbed Sona by arm pulling her body up, ''because of you and your family, my sister is going through shit. I will make sure you feel her pain.'' He pushed her back on the bed.

Sona stared at him, ''you get what you deserve''

''Really, then your brother and your step mother deserve death for giving my mother the scars for life. I promise, I will deliver everything with interest.''

She stared at him with tear filled eyes. "I don't know what got into me that I trusted you.''

He stepped back, her pain was affecting him now but he was hurting just like her. ''Yes, it was a mistake standing up for you that day. I gave life to my family's enemy.'' 

''I bet you would have enjoyed if those men would have toyed  me. I am sure you would have bought the tickets to the show.'' She flunked words at him .His fingers curled, the mere thought of of other men touching her. 

''Glad to know your views about me. Once this is over, I am not going to see your face.''

''And I want to get rid of you now. What now, the moment I got to know about you being Rathore, I wanted to leave.'' She screamed

''Yet you slept with me.'' He taunted. her shocked face made him smirk, ''I am sure the emotions you displayed then were fake. It was just a way to get my family's secret through...you know.''

SHe lost it , ''Are accusing me of being a lose girl.''

He smirked, "no! I am calling you a back stabber'' He turned away and didn't notice her picking the metal vase to hit him. Chitra did, She never stopped him from going in, but protecting him was her job. Vikram turned surprised when he found Chitra running past him and then collapsing holding her head. Vikram gathered her before she could touch the floor. Sona dropped the vase horrified.

Vikram glared at her, ''You are a bloody bad luck.'' He helped Chitra up and walked her to the other room to tend her wound. ''Sorry, you got hurt.''