Ending - Lost in Paradise

Lost in Paradise by ALI feat AKLO

(Instrumental)

The ending starts with Izuru looking at himself in a mirror, lifting up his eyelids to try and see if he can make their constant-glare shape disappear, but fails and sighs.

He grabs his phone off his bed, puts it on the phone case on the back of his belt and walks out of his room.

Gotta get it homie gotta move it
If you gonna do it then hoka ni no tsugi
Everybody just talk nobody really do it
Nannara yarumade shitokeyo himitsuni

Crossing his room's door, Izuru enters Holmes Cafe, owned by Risei, with his apron on. He walks behind the counter and grabs two cups of coffee from the coffee machine, and puts them in front of Tate and Ban.

Though skeptical, Ban and Tate taste the coffee, but soon place the cups down and shake their heads. Izuru sighs and tosses the cups into a pile of cups from his failed attempts at making good coffee.

Dare ka to kakunin nante fuyou
Jibun no jajji dake de break the walls
Dohade na fake yarou

A small sequences of pictures taken in the cafe ensues, with the first being of Tate and Ban playing Vanguard on one of the booths, with Izuru's eyes peaking in from a corner of the photo as the one who took it; the second of Risei doing a peace sign while making some curry as Ban steals a slice of cake without being noticed; and the third of Izuru jumping off the counter, wielding a soup ladle like a sword.

Yori Cool ni low ni prove them wrong

The picture sequence ends and Riseis waves at the three as he leaves the cafe.

I won't give up the fight in my life
'Cause my life is living for love

As Risei crosses the door of his cafe, he enters a small ramen shack, where he sits down by the counter next to Endo. He slaps Endo's back as he's eating, making him choke on his noodles.

I won't give up the fight in my life

Another sequence of photos ensues. The first is Endo glaring at Risei as he laughs; the second of Risei pulling a fish out of water with a fishing rod, the fish accidently hitting Endo's face as it's pulled out; and the third of Risei smiling widely at his catch while Endo picks up his wet hair bangs.

Stand off and groove on time 

Endo waves goodbye at Risei and walks up to Minami, who's standing in front of her house. He gives her a small wave and smiles, holding a bag of fast food on his other hand, but is soon shot down. As Minami walks back into her house, a small handbook titled "How to Parent" falls from his pocket.

Tokyo prison
Going to relight your feelings
When times get too rough

Crossing her house's front door, Minami enters a mall, with Aimi and Chika by her side. As they walk past some shops, they are soon joined by Ako and Tamaki, then Yumi and Rio, and then Kasumi and Yukiko.

Night and day are fading
Going to relight your feelings

Photo sequence number three. First one is Minami look at some hair ribbons, with Kasumi forcing a pink dress on Yukiko on the background; the second one is Yumi and Rio giggling at an oversized jacket with a blonde gorilla drawn on the back, while Chika looks at the two, deadpanning; the third is Ako and Tamaki walking out of the dressing rooms with Yukiko and Aimi, all wearing pink dresses, and while Aimi slight blushes at Minami's applauding, Yukiko just glares at the camera with a large blush across her face.

There's no time to explain 

As the girls keep walking, Aimi looks at them before running off. She stops in front of Ryuuga, and the two chat a bit before waving goodbye at one another. Ryuuga then kicks open some random door and goes through it.

Ooh ooh oohoo ooh ooh
Gimme your love

Instead of the scene being Ryuuga entering a place and walking, it instead shows a the actual door being kicked open (like in the actual ending) and Ryuuga dancing as he walks through it. But him being groovy ends fast when Taira walks out from behind the door and tackles him to the ground, holding some piles on paperwork in his hands. Ryuuga yells for dear life and tires to craw his way to freedom, but the protagonist slayer is too strong.

Ooh ooh oohoo ooh ooh
Access to your love

Another photo sequence, who would have thought. The first is Ryuuga and Taira sitting down on the tatami floor of Ryuuga's office, looking at some paperwork; the second is Taira taking out a sixth can of beer from a minifridge in the office while Ryuuga lits up his fourth cigar; and the third is of Mayuri, in the morning, walking into the office, while Ryuuga and Taira, crouching down, drop some metal straws on the legs of a voodoo doll with a picture of the Zoo branch manager in it.

Ooh ooh oohoo ooh ooh
Oh yeah
Ooh ooh oohoo ooh oooh

Ryuuga and Taira get back to dancing, but are too tired and soon fall on the ground sleeping. Homura and Hinata walk into the scene, each holding a speaker that they yell into, making them suddenly wake up and accidently slam their foreheads together.

Lost in paradise

A final photo sequence starts. The first is Sumireko and Yu drinking coffee on Sumireko's office.

Night and day are fading out

The second is Nijimura looking at some panda-shaped keychains.

When times getting rough

The third is Moriarty walking through a tea shop.

Access to your love

The fourth is Junpei taking care of his bearded dragon.

Lost in paradise

The fifth is Shouto looking at Kaminari, who's suffering as he tries to finish up an investigation report.

Night and day are fading out

The six is of three men walking up the stairway that leads to the Dark Zone temple. One has long brown hair and is wearing a suit with a red blazer, the other has grey hair with blue details and is wearing a grey blazer, and the third one has white hair with orange streaks and is wearing a tracksuit, with a taser sticking out of his pocket.

Keep on dancing now

The seventh is Ryuzaki standing on top of his company's building, holding onto his white and green stripped hat to not allow to wind to blow it away.

Hеy hey hеy hey heyeah 

The ending returns to Cafe Holmes, where Izuru, Tate and Ban taste some coffee once again, but the three of them place the cups down and sigh again, holding their tongues out because of how bitter it was.