-Part 4: Izuru vs Manjiro/Family

Manjiro slammed his foot on the cigar butt on the ground.

"Come get your shit beaten, IZUUUUUUUUUUUURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"Ah... I'll enjoy beating the shit outta you back, Manjiro." Izuru said, cracking his knuckles. "For the whisks, for the bench, for the random street signs you threw at me, I'll beat you up for each one of them!"

"Come on!"

Izuru started walking forward, but Ibuki stopped, and gave him one last kiss.

"E-eh? Wait... I'm at a point in my life where I get good luck kisses! Go me!"

And back to scumbag mode we go!

"Huh, sure, that too. I just wanted to kiss you before your face gets turned to mush. Now go!" Ibuki exclaimed, pushing Izuru forward.

"That's a cheap shot." Ban sweatdropped.

"It's what gets Miyuki going, huh..." Tate chuckled.

'Turned to... Mush? Wait... Does she that I can't...'

When Izuru got the table, the air around him was different. He was in it to win, and show Ibuki he would never lose to someone like Manjiro.

"Shit, are you that gullible?!" Manjiro asked.

"You have no idea!" Izuru exclaimed, slamming his deck down.

"Ever heard about how some kid that got his ass beaten up at some school called Minohara? Hope you brought your cosplay shit, cuz you're about to become alot like him!"

"I heard he had a katana and I stole Emon's once so it balances out!"

"Stand up, vanguard!" The two called out.

"Lizard Soldier, Conroe! (6000)"

"Crisis Revenger, Fritz! (6000) Kagero too, huh? Let's see what gimmicky build you got!"

"The deck I play isn't any deck, it's the power of family! Draw! Ride! Seal Dragon, Kersey! (8000) Draw with Conroe, then discard for Kersey!"

"I won't call."

"Then I draw two! Pass!"

Manjiro
Hand: 7
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

Izuru
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Draw. Ride! Dark Armour Revenger, Rinnal! (8000) Fritz's skill, draw and get a fodder ticket! Call a second Rinnal! (8000) Attack with the rear! (8000)"

"No guard. (Wyvern Guard, Barri - Draw) Vanguard. (18000)"

"Rinnal's skill! Scry three and add Tartu! The vanguard attacks! (8000)"

"No guard."

"Drive check! (Barrier Troop Revenge, Dorint) Tch, nothing. Turn end."

Manjiro
Hand: 8
Damage: 1
OXO
OOO

Izuru
Hand: 8
Damage: 0
OXX
OOO

"Draw. Ride! Prowling Dragon, Striken! (10000)"

"MI-!"

"Quiet! I call Lava Flow! (8000) I scry five and add Exotic Dragnal Armour to hand. I discard one too. Lava Flow attacks the Rinnal on the rear. (8000)"

"Exotic Dragnawhat? I use the shield ticket. (13000)"

"Pass."

Manjiro
Hand: 7
Damage: 1
OXX
OOO

Izuru
Hand: 7
Damage: 0
OXX
OOO

"Stand and draw! Dark Change, Blaster Dark! (10000) I move Rinnal back and call Masquerade! (10000) His skill, scry seven, no targets. They're shuffled back. Blaster Dark attacks! (10000)"