-Part 4

The end of the school day began closing in as the sun started to set over Tokyo. The main classes had finished already, but some clubs were still having their activities, and the student council was hard at work because imagine having a non-overworked president.

The football team was also having practise today, but that didn't stop Tate from rushing in into the student council, yelling in sheer desperation.

"PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YUMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

"Shut up. I'm too overworked for your crap right now..." Aimi sighed, resting her head on a small pile of papers on her desk.

"I know this is bad but Chika-senpai had an important doctor's appointment today." Yumi chuckled.

She didn't it, it was just a regular dentist check-up, but any excuse to escape Heiwa's stupid amount of paperwork was a star shining in a dark universe.

"MIYUKI IS BEING FLIRTED ON BY A GIRL ON THE ROOFTOP! SHE HAS A LOVE LETTER AND EVERYTHING!"

Aimi's eyes widened. It was like the flare in her soul had restarted to burn once again. This was a chance like no other.

The three ran out of the the student council room and headed for the rooftop, lead by Aimi.

"Plan T!" Aimi exclaimed.

"Roger!"

The first ones to arrive were Tate and Yumi, who kicked up the door to the rooftop and rushed to Izuru's side.

The girl Izuru was talking to was a total babe. Long and black hair, long legs with thick highs, a rack to rival Chika and Kasumi's, hell, she was even super cute to match and a seductive voice to boot. It was a miracle she wasn't in the harem yet.

"IZURU-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" Tate and Yumi called out.

"Who is this woman?! I thought what we had was special!" Yumi exclaimed, grabbing onto Izuru's left arm.

"How could you go and betray me like this after the night of romance we spent together?!" Tate cried, hugging one of his legs. "You even T-posed on me to assert your dominance!"

"What the hell are you two dipshits doing...?" Izuru rose an eyebrow.

"Could you please not treat him so casually... You damn homewreckers?!" Aimi asked.

For the sake of this praticial joke, she ditched her light blue blouse and unbuttoned one of the top buttons of her shirt to give off a more mature and sophisticated feeling with her cleavage. Hell, she even snatched the glasses of some random guy on the hallway to make herself look older.

"Onii-chan, me and mother have a special surprise for you tonight. Today, those fingers will not be touching the piano. You will be playing one of Mozart's works on something else."

"Anyway, yeah, I'll sneak your letter into Murata-san's school bag for you." Izuru sighed.

"Thanks!" The girl nodded.

Yeah, that totally hot chick that was hitting on Izuru? She actually just wanted him to deliver her love letter to Murata. Holy crap, Murata is actually gonna get himself a super girlfriend, godspeed.

"Eh?" Yumi and Tate blinked.

"Could you dumbasses stop doing embrassing crap like that...." Izuru muttered, placing his hands on a nearby bench.

"...eh?" Yumi and Tate looked up as the shadow of the bench Izuru picked off the ground loomed over them.

"FOR ONE SECOND?!"