-Part 2

While Endo and Minami were having their father-daughter bonding, Izuru followed through with Aimi's request and visited Nijimura's apartment to see how she was doing after Minami's soul crushing.

And the building was actually close to where Sumireko and Aimi lived, so he couldn't make excuses to save his ass from facing Nijimura.

"This is a terrible idea..." Izuru groaned, staring at Nijimura's door. "Of course it'd had to be me... But what made 'em think I was the best choice for this?! What part of hating me did they not get?! Man... Alright, I have to do this... But how... Hmm... Hmm... That's it, I will call upon his wisdom!"

Izuru drew his phone like if it was a holy blade, in a more than overdramatic and stupid away, and dialed the number of his trustworthy sensei.

"Tai-!"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Exactly! You totally get why this is a bad idea, right?!"

"REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is Ansei Taira, leave your message after the loud REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

And Izuru got sent into voicemail faster than Ryuuga got sent into the shadow realm on that day with the bench.

"..........YOU SAID THE REEEEEEEEEEEE FIRST, DIPSHIT! YOU FORGOT TO PUT A REEEEEEEEEE AFTER THE-"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"GODDAMMIT!"

Izuru pulled his arm back, ready to perform one of his killer volleyball moves on his phone out of rage towards Taira's voicemail greeting, but held himself back. No phone meant no more gachas.

Wait then why didn't he throw that crap out before?

"What did you get yourself into, Narukami-Sawada Izuru..." The black haired let out a long sigh and knocked on the door. "N-nijimura-san...! It's me, Endo's favourite student... Came to check on you because of a worried Aimi... Ahah... A-are you there...?" 'Worried Aimi? WHAT BULLCRAP WAS THAT, AIMI WAS THERE WHEN MINAMI WENT FIFTY CARDS OF SILVER THORN ON HER SPIRIT!'

Groaning, Izuru rested his head on the door, which opened right away and almost made him fall inside.

"O-okay then... I'm coming in...!"

Talk about low spirited. One more minute there and his hair will return to being a bang while he calls Aimi to say he wants to go home.

"I want to go home..." He groaned, stepping into the apartment.

Nevermind.

After leaving his shoes at the entrance, he stepped out of the entrance hall and into an apartment that had been the victim of ten hurricanes. Ban's stash was a mess but holy crap, this somehow took the cake and ate it too. The kitchen was on the right, and looked super clean, but the living room was on the left was half living room and half laundry waiting to be thrown into a washing machine. Most of the lights were also out, with the exception being some of the kitchen lights.

"Did Taira's office threw up here or what...?" Izuru muttered, pinching his nose.

And then there was the slight smell of booze in the air, but as someone who had been to the office of someone who dunks two beers before lunch time almost every day, even the slightest drop smelled bad enough to make swimming in a pool of durian seem like paradise.

"H-hello, Nijimura-san? Are you here?" He asked, looking around. "Eek! A monster made of clothes!!"

Grow a pair, Sawada.