#6: Beyond the Hot Springs

It was a week into November, and the midterm results were posted on boards around the school.

Why only in November? Ask the guy who costed the school alot of money in tiny whisks, the money-sucking black hole left in his quest of becoming a relevant character lead some of the teachers to take their sweet time going over the midterms.

But nonetheless, they were revealed.

And Tate somehow managed to scrap by with a a grade decent enough to partake in Heiwa's tradition: a special school trip for the students who had passed their midterms.

It was truly the high point of each semester. From beach resorts to ski resorts, from trips to other parts of Japan to a special trip to Hawaii, the possabilities were endless!

And this semester's trip?

A very regular trip to some super boring museum!

But why a super boring museum?

Because the amout of money a certain someone devoured in tiny whisks was bigger than the amount of food Aimi devours from other people's bentos!

The museum trip was on a saturday, and boring, to the point where some people would rather be getting traumatized by Lupina instead of being there. They went through an ocean history gallery, so close enough.

And because of all of that, on the sunday right after, the three idiots who shared a collective brain cell decided to go hang out at the mall in Shibuya and get back the time lost on that death trap of a museum.

Only that Tate still hadn't shown up so Izuru and Ban were just visiting some very "special" libraries and see if there was something there to add to their "special" collections.

They were looking for trashy harem stories that were actually good. Get your head out of the gutter.

But since not even that made waiting fun, they just sat down at the center court and waited for news of Tate.

"I'm telling you, he's taking this long to decide which Adidas tracksuit to put on." Ban said.

"Nah nah nah, you're capping, dipshit." Izuru shook his head and stared at the ceiling of the mall. "He's clearly still picking what hardbass song he wants to hear on the way here."

"Alright, let me hit you with this counter offer. He's still drinking the two liters of vodka he needs every day to stay alive or else he'll be turned to ash."

"...shit, that is a good one."

"I never miss when it comes to slav jokes, you should know me better."

Seeing that smug grin coming Ban had from the corner of his eye made Izuru reply in the coldest way possible. He woke up and chose violence.

"But you sure miss when it comes to know how to romance a girl." Izuru snickered, holding back a laugh. "Imagine making the girl you like throw you over her shoulder and then get the hell outta there- AHAHAH!" But then he began laughing like a gremlin.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS ALL BUT ONE GIANT MISUNDERSTANDING, YOU GOT THAT?! I DID WHAT I DID TO PROTECT OUR DEAR FRIEND FROM THAT WAR CRIMINAL THAT TRIED TO SEDUCE HER, I HAD NO OTHER REASONS TO DO WHAT I DID!!!"

Tsunderes, always fun. Almost two chapters without saying that line.

"Yeah, tell that to anyone with a working brain cell that was there, ufufufu!" Izuru replied with a smug.

"My Roppongi rage is about to break someone's legs, man..." Ban said with a flickering eyebrow. He wasn't being passive aggressive.

"Come on, I'm just bustin' your ass, I'm sure you had all of the best of intentions and did what you do to show your white kni- HOLY SHIT YOU DID WHAT A WHITE KNIGHT WOULD DO, YOU KILLED YOUR REPUTATION HARDER THAN I KILL MY WALLET!