-Part 6

With a towel over his head to clean off the damage caused by the wet sand attacks from earlier, Izuru looked down at the beach from the large balconny behind the house.

Well he was more focused on someone but the beach was there.

And by his side was Aimi, who was staring at him in pure judgement.

"Staaaaaaaaaare."

"Whatever you think I'm doing, I'm not doing it." Izuru said.

"I think you're staring at Ban's sister." Aimi stated.

"...well when you put it like that, I guess I may, perhaps, in pure coincedence, have my vision focused on that certain-"

"Go clean the griller."

"Yes, ma'am..." Izuru drew his water guns and started blasting the griller with water. "What's up with wanting me to cook aswell? Has everyone lost their minds or something?"

"I thought you were all about flexing your fake cullinary skills. Did learning how to cook properly took that away from you?" Aimi asked, looking at a small piece of paper that had everyone's suggestions for what to prepare. "This is more fried chicken that I expected..."

"That's fine, Taira taught me how to do that." Izuru shrugged.

"That- Wait, you mean the branch manager?"

"No, I mean the lazy slob that somehow got promoted that high alongside my brother. It was part of the Ansei Family training guide. That's also I got these smoking hot babies." Izuru smirked, putting on his sunglasses. "How about that?"

"Creeeeeeeeep." Aimi muttered, staring at Izuru.

"Yeah, you and Minami really are sisters, alright..." The black haired deadpanned. "Risei-san also taught me some other things, you know? I finally learned that I can fix things without trying to triple kick someone."

"Oh? Sounds like you had some fun this summer." Aimi chuckled, a small smug forming on her lips.

"S-shut up." Izuru muttered, blushing slightly. "He taught me violence is never the answer." He rapidly turned around and aimed his water guns at Aimi. "It's the solution!"

A moment of silence followed as Aimi stared at Izuru, and he soon returned to cleaning the griller after getting his water guns snatched and smacked on his head.

"Well? That still doesn't answer my question. Why me to help you cook? Even I'm aware my cooking is still crap compared to Minami's."

"Oh, me and everyone else knows that." Aimi deadpanned.

"At least pretend you're not disappointed in my existence..." Izuru sweatdropped.

"With everyone down at the beach, I can talk to you properly."

"Oh, is this about our earlier agreement? So you're finally ready to have me teach you all you need to know about how to-"

"I didn't had the guts to ask Tate-kun." Aimi said with a small blush.

"Oh, so I really was the second option... W-well then, I'm still gonna stick to my word nonetheless! By the end of this beach house vacation, you're going be great at socializing, or at least decent enough to talk with the people we know without any problems!"

"Hoory, decent enough!" Aimi cheered, arms in the air. "But how? Even I know how boring I am."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. First, let's go over the fundamentals of how to make friends."

"Right." Aimi nodded.

"...well?"

"Hm? I'm waiting for you to say which they are."