-Part 4

At the end of the school day, for the first time the history of Heiwa Academy's existence, student council activities ceased at the same time as classes ended. It seems that, in her anger, Aimi managed to speedrun the day's paperwork during lunchtime, all while eating her lunch. Without having anyone that she could steal food from, she had extra time in her hands.

Even so, she still headed for the council room after classes ended to make sure nothing had popped up at the very last second. Minami joined her along the way.

"Honestly, what's gotten into you today? I've known for ages and I never saw you have an semblance of a work ethic." Minami sighed, throwing herself on the couch. "That Rulling Douchebag gets so unbearable the closer we get to winter... Well, more unbearable than usual, I guess." She deadpanned.

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt to make sure no council work is left for the next day. This is standard practise." Aimi explained, looking through the already filled out form on her desk.

"Liar! You guys never finished anything on time for the past year!"

That one there was a violation and I personally wouldn't have it but allow it.

"You're just all pissy about that Izu-kun thing, aren't you? Geez, you two are like kids." Minami sighed, facepalming. "Why can't you two just put your Fuji-sized prides aside and actually be adults for once?"

"You're the younger from among us so you're the kid. You're also the shorter one." Aimi replied with a blunt stare.

"WE HAVE THE SAME HEIGHT AND YOU KNOW IT!"

Minami opened the soda she bought on the way here and sat back down, sighing again.

"I'm not angry about it... He left the council on his own! And the fact I got more work done without him than with him here only proves I was right about him not being needed the council... So who cares?!"

"I thought I was the tsundere of the group but I guess I was wrong." Minami sweatdropped. "Whenever you're ready to admit you only came here to see if he was here and try to mend things, go for it. I'm going home. That weird but cool show Chika-senpai watches with the cute guy in the blue armour is starting soon and I wanna be there for it. Bye bye."

"Hm."

Aimi looked at Minami leaving the council room, and then around at the empty room. She just ended up sighing and leaving too, muttering under her breath.

"This is stupid..."

She left the student council room and headed down to the lockers at the school's entrance. Soon enough, she left the school, and crossed paths with someone as she walked out.

The two shared a glance, but soon puffed out their chest sin superiority and looked away.

"The council's doing great without you. I don't even need to find a new a secretary." Aimi bluntly said, but thought the exact opposite. 'What the hell, me?! Why would you think that's an okay thing to say?!'

'Eh?! She really doesn't need me anymore?' He thought. "Glad to hear. Means I can't avoid doing pity work for it and spend my lunch breaks with my new bro. He's the King." Izuru scoffed, but also thought the opposite. 'WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! NOW SHE'S NEVER TAKING YOU BACK FOR REAL?!'

'Eh?! He already found a replacement?!' "Good for you." She pouted. 'AIMI!'

"Indeed." He pouted. 'IZURU!'

The two just kept standing there. drowning in their silence, pride, and quite frankly, outright awful word choices, even though they were free to walk away at any time.