Special: SHINJUKU

The day started with Ibuki mercilessly beating Izuru up while he slept with a pillow in order to wake him up and peer pressure him into go making her favourite breakfast: canned tomato soup, because she wasn't used to using stoves on her own, so the poor bastard had to heat it up for her.

But that didn't matter.

Instead of focusing on some duo of dumbasses who somehow work with a shared single brain cell, this will instead focus on someone living in the Shinjuku ward ever since the end of his family.

He woke up early and got started with making breakfast, and by the time he had finished that and sat down to eat by himself, his mother rushed out of her room and ran around thanks a certain thing called not setting up her alarm properly.

"Your bag's on the couch." Junpei said, sipping on his matcha tea.

"THANK YOU!" His mother Nagi replied.

"I made you lunch, the bento's already inside the bag."

"THANK YOU! OKAY I THINK THAT'S ALL, WHAT-"

"Weather report said rain so take an umbrella." Junpei sighed, finishing his breakfast.

"OH YEAH, THANKS!"

After speedrunning her way into getting ready as fast as she could while eating breakfast on the run, Nagi quickly put her shoes on at the apartment's entrance hall and looked back at Junpei with a smile.

"I'm off. Have a good day at school!"

"Hai, hai, have a good day at the firm." Junpei waved as his mother left the apartment.

As his turn to get ready and leave came around, Junpei grabbed his school coat and placed it on after putting his shoes on. Through the mirror at the entrance hall, he looked at the emblem on the coat.

A red spider crushing an inverted shield between its legs.

The emblem of Shinjuku Metropolition School, otherwise known simply as Shinjuku Tech.

"Wish me luck, Jack-senpai."

Shinjuku Tech, being a much smaller school when compared to names such as Heiwa or Setsuna, was surrounded by a cluster of buildings in the Shinjuku ward, making it only accessible by the small roads and alleys that were created between the buildi...

Shinjuku Tech, being a much smaller school when compared to names such as Heiwa or Setsuna, was surrounded by a cluster of buildings in the Shinjuku ward, making it only accessible by the small roads and alleys that were created between the buildings that hid it from the outside world.

On a negative note, it made not alot of people find out about the school, but on the positive side, it made the task of finding it harder for those who happened to not know much about it.

That was actually useful after the new age of delinquents brought upon Shinjuku Tech by the foreign student Jack ended after the day he suddenly stopped appearing to school. Those who wanted to learn more about him and the golden era he created could only hear the rumours, because everyone was too lazy to try and go find Shinjuku Tech.