-Part 2

"Today seems off to a great start, does it not, Nijimura-san?"

The headmaster of Heiwa raised his head from the paperwork, that he then set aside, to look at his assistant as she entered the office, carrying a small silver tray with some cups and a tea kettle on her hand, that she placed down on the desk.

"So it seems. There hasn't been any rowdy behaviour from the delinquents or anything of the sort recently. It seems as another normal day is ahead of us." Nijimura spoke, pouring the tea into one of the cups.

"Oh please, Nijimura-san. You don't need to hide it. I know you, above all else, are the happiest with what's to come in two weeks." Endo chuckled, taking a small sip. "Sawada-kun's expulsion is at hand. The semester began roughly two weeks ago, and he chose to still come to Heiwa until everything is finished. It would seem he is not too concerned about the matter anymore. In fact, more than ever, he's enjoying his time with his friends."

"He accepted that he cannot overturn his expulsion. There is nothing else that needs to be added, correct?" The grey haired woman asked. "So we can just leave the subject at-"

"You're a fool if you are actually happy with the current situation, Nijimura-san. Yes, he has spent these last two weeks enjoying his time with others, but that will be his own downfall. He will understand just how much he appreciates those moments, how much he needs them to not live a pitiful life. He will miss the 'good old days' too much to accept his expulsion. In no time, before these final two weeks come to pass, he will be begging for the expulsion to be stopped and offer himself to become the front image of Heiwa." Endo extended his palm and looked at it with a cold glare, a small smile forming on his lips. "Soon enough, the Sawada name will fall onto Heiwa and be put to good use."

"...if you allow me, Endo-sama, I think you're underestimating his-"

"Be quiet, Nijimura-san. You'll forever be the last person I want to hear when it comes to knowing Sawada Izuru. Afterall, if you truly knew him so well, then how come you never expected him to beat your brother to a bloody pulp?"

"Y-you're correct. I'm sorry for doubting it, Endo-sama."

Just as the headmaster's assistant bowed and prepared to return to her position in front of the office, the door opened to reveal the soon-to-be expelled student, with a part of his face covered by bangs of his black hair.

"...oh, there wasn't anyone at the door, so I thought it was fine to come in..." Izuru muttered. "I came to speak with Endo-sama, if possible..."

"Learn your place. You are not welcome-"

"Nijimura-san, please just cease speaking and leave my office. If this concerned you, I'd have invited you into the conversation." Endo sighed. "Have a seat, Sawada-kun."

"R-right..." Izuru nodded and sat in front of the desk.

"...as you wish, Endo-sama." Nijimura nodded aswell, and left the office.

"Now then, do you want some tea, Sawada-kun?"

"N-no, I'm fine... I... I wanted to know how the expulsion process is coming along..." He muttered.

"Everything will be finished by the end of the month, as I informed you of on our previous discussion. I'm truly glad you chose to still come to Heiwa and spend time with your friends during this last month."

"M-me too... Can I... Ask something of you...?"

"If it is within my abilities. Please, speak your piece."

"After I'm gone, don't do anything to Tate and the others because of our internal issues... Tate and everyone else worked hard for where they are right now, it isn't fair to go after them because of my mistakes..."