-Part 3: Tate vs Mayumi/Expos

The threat to the club budget is out, only two children of a sign thief remain!

But Tate was still too depressed from how Mayumi shot him down. He was just kinda there, staring blankly at the ground. Izuru and Ban were trying to cheer him up, so that probably will go great.

"C'mon, dude! If you beat her in a card game, you'll give her plenty of reasons to go out with you! Girls love dudes who play card games, that's how I got a ton of them after me!" Izuru exclaimed.

Yikes, making Ibuki get one step closer to cosplaying as Rokuro, now are we.

"That's the worst thing you could say, you fucking idiot!" Ban deadpanned.

Make him the protagonist.

"It's true, she shot you down in the most savage away anyone from Heiwa ever got shot down, but that doesn't mean you can't go get your revenge on her for doubting how cool you are!"

From Heiwa? What about-

"From Heiwa? Dude, Ryuuga, bench, no?" Izuru asked.

Thank you.

"Ok fine, in Heiwa. Come on Tate, go show her why it was a mistake to refuse your vodka!"

"Yeah! Go show her the slav romance man in action!"

"Why can't Ibuki fight, they're both girls..." Tate sighed.

"Because true gender equality demands you to drop kick her in a card game!" Ban declared.

"Wait, I got an idea!" Izuru exclaimed.

Izuru pulled Tate closer to him, and whispered something to his ear. Whatever he said made Tate forget the big sad and outright go ultra instinct or something.

Tate got up, grabbed his deck, and walked over to the table. He slammed his deck down, and with the most giga chad glare in his eyes, he spoke up.

"White haired girls are overrated anyway."

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Izuru screamed.

"So. That's what you whispered to him?" Ibuki asked.

"IT WASN'T, I SWEAR! WHITE HAIRED GIRLS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE THEM!"

"Like her?" She asked again, glancing at Mayumi.

"...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, IBUKI IS CONFUSING ME!" He cried.

"I say allow it, you had it coming anyway." Ban shrugged.

On the other hand, Manjiro and Nobuhiko just cheered with their animalistic screams as Mayumi placed her deck down.

"I'd rather get Sawada, but you'll do just as fine." Mayumi grinned.

"BEAT HIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS, BIG SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!" Nobuhiko yelled, applauding as he did so.

"SHOW 'EM THE POWER OF THE HITSUZEN IS INTERNATIONAL!" Manjiro screamed.

"Yeah, I'm sure people all around the world steal signs too." Ibuki sighed.

"Has your little heart recovered from being thrown out of a fifty story building?" Mayumi asked.

"My heart's getting itself back together, alright... But the way you treated me... It's fine. In the end, all ladies fall for big Papa Proletariat!" Tate exclaimed, even sending a wink Mayumi's way.

Yeah, that line went over as smooth as it sounded.

Manjiro and Nobuhiko were actually at a loss for words at what to say to demish Tate.