Special: Chika VS Junpei! Battle For The Superior Taste!

It was a special day for Airi.

After years of not speaking to her younger brother because of the bad terms they were on when separated, and an extra month of only speaking to him over text because the man had to get ready for his midterms, the day had finally come.

On this faithful sunday, the girl known as Nijimiura Airi would finally spend a day with her younger brother, Kotomine Junpei!

The meeting place? Some mall.

The time? Three in the afternoon, not after, not before.

But Airi, thinking ahead, got there half an hour early, in case Junpei happened to come earlier, and hot damn, did she came looking extra cute today. She may have a chest smaller than most younger girls she knows, but that is nothing against a babe in thigh highs!

Of course she didn't came packing heat to impress her brother, she isn't a blonde from Alabama, come on, wrong story in the form of volumes. She came like this because, being the great sister she is, she knows she'll make her brother look like a stud to girls they walk past. Overall, doing a better wingman sibling job than Ryuuga ever did.

So, after arriving at the agreed meeting place, a fountain in the middle of the mall, Airi sat down on a bench and waited.

Then the agreed meeting time arrived, and she waited some more.

And then some more.

And then some more some more.

"Hmph." Airi pouted.

And that bug-playing loser still hadn't shown up! Goddammit, it's impossible to get a decent male in this story that isn't blonde and probably has a sister amazed by someone's tiny whisk.

"Maybe he got lost... But this one's close to Shinjuku, so maybe he's been here before? Hmm, I guess I should go look for him just in case. He can just text me if he gets here and doesn't see me."

And with that proactive attitude, Airi got off her cute little butt and headed off to do her usual mall rounds!

Usual stuff like checking clothing stores, seeing the panda keychains at one shop she liked, going to the library, that type of routine people have when they hit the mall.

But it was when walking on the second floor that her journey would meet its end.

While strolling past a hobby shop for fans of the toku genre, she noticed a grey haired boy inside the store. She didn't gave it much thought at first, but then immediately backtracked to check.

Oh yeah, that's the Junps alright.

Beaming with happiness at the sight of her acceptably attractive little brother, she walked into the store, but unbeknownst to her, he mood would soon be tarnished, tossed to the streets, and trampled all over by a scene that carried the weight of a caravan of elephants... Or, alternatively, she just got shocked beyond belief.

"Junpei-nii- Eeeeeeeeeh...?!?!"

A crowd had gathered at the center of the store, and it wasn't to look at the cute girl that had entered, dear no.

On one side, you had people holding Junpei back.

On the other, you had people holding Chika back.

These two, who had never met before in the story, not even off-screen, were yelling at each other, but frankly, the correct term would be to say they were barking at each other like rabbid dogs.

"How dare you, you shit-eating, smellfungus, ninnyhammer, mumpsimus, unsufferable troglodite, untasteful primate, cum dump on legs, backalley cock sucker, pillock who would die on the spot without her rich daddy's money?! Giant robots beat stupid sky dive kicks any day of the week! You're just like the other skanks and retarded fucks! You only say that because boo-fucking-hoo, Joe Odagiri was attractive back in fuck all 2000go-eat-a-dick! Go be like your bike riding idiotic, moronic, untasteful, half-assed comrades and go fuck Odagiri in the kitchen, that's where your uncultured swines belong to!" Junpei ranted.