-Part 3

Yumi wasn't joking about wanting to plant some hidden cameras in the cooking club's room to uncover the truth about the utensil stealer, so after the four separated from the boy duo, while Yumi took care of doing that with Chika's help, Aimi and Minami waited outside on the hallway.

Is it concerning that Yumi knows how to plant hidden cameras? Probably.

"Hmm... Hmmmm... Hmmmmmmm...!!!" 

"..."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!"

"Aimi-nee, what the hell?!"

Aimi was crouching next to Minami and glaring angrily at her notebook. Turns out drawing when you aren't being overworked to death is hard.

"I'm trying to draw Luquier but I can't get the sizes right... Gah, this sucks!" Aimi pouted. "I wanted to have this ready for your birthday too..."

"I-it's fine, don't worry about it, Aimi-nee. You being there is-"

"That's it! What's your bust size, Minami-nee?!"

"W-WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW THAT?!" Minami yelped, blushing.

"It's probably easier to use your sizes than the sizes Miyabi-sensei gave to Luq when he drew her!"

"A-AH?! J-JUST LEAVE IT BE, IT'S FINE, I SWEAR!"

After that, they just kept waiting for Yumi and Chika to finish their thing. Using an estimation of Minami's sizes wasn't working, and since Minami veto'd the idea of letting Aimi take a peek at her underwear faster than Izuru suffering at the hands of some artist who drew a hot version of a historical figure, she just took a break from drawing and looked at the sky from the window.

"The weather doesn't seem to be getting any better any time soon. I hope it doesn't rain." Aimi mused.

"Yeah." Minami nodded.

"And I left some clothes out to dry today too... I hope the wind doesn't snatch them." Aimi sweatdropped.

"Yeah." And Minami nodded again.

"And your underwear was there too."

"Yeah." And Minami nodded a third time before replaying what was said in her head. "Wait-!"

"Got you." Aimi smiled.

"A-aimi-nee, don't go joking about that type of stuff!!"

"It's the only way to get your mind off whatever your thinking and back into the real world. You've been just standing there with your arms crossed for a good ten minutes."

Ten minutes to set up some cameras? Maybe Yumi knowing how to do that isn't that concerning.

"Don't worry about it, I have my feet perfectly planted in the real world!" Minami grunted.

"There's a cockroach on your shoulder."

"W-WHA- SHAKE IT OFF!!!!" Minami screeched, running and jumping around Aimi.

"Your feet are as well planted as those cameras." Aimi deadpanned. "Out with it, Minami-nee. What's got you so angry at Nijmura-san?"

"True, why haven't they finished that-"

"Don't dodge the subject, Minami-nee." Aimi sighed, slamming her hand next to Minami's head.

"E-e-e-eh...?!" And Minami started blushing again because being wall slammed by her sister wasn't in today's schedule.

It was then that Yumi opened to the cooking club room's door, carrying a small of success in her face, but the second she saw that steamy wall slam, she slammed the door shut.