-Part 7

Following a small trail of sand around one of the coast edge that surrounded the private beach there was the entrance to a small cave, the one Rio recommended the group to visit.

Three hours had passed since the end of the cardfight to find something to bring Aimi and the others closer, and at last, the group stood in front of the cave.

"It pisses me off we took forever but this looks nice." Izuru whistled.

"I said I was sorry for eating the first batch of fried chicken on my own." Aimi muttered, blushing.

"You know what they say, if there's a cave on a beach, there's a chance someone will trip and get their swimsuit thorn apart by something!" Tate exclaimed, clenching his fist. He was the one most excited to visit the cave, only because of that cheap line he thought was smart.

"That's why you're going with the other dumbasses." Yukiko said, whacking her childhood friend.

"Actually, I thought of something we could do!" Rio announced. She stepped forward and revealed a small pouch she had brought with her. "Let's add some spice to the group making! There's twelve of us here, so I say we split into three groups of two and two groups of three! How will we do it, you ask? Through random chan-"

"Gacha?!" Izuru asked, his eyes beaming with excitment.

"Yup! In this pouch are small papers with different colours! There's a total of three blue ones, three red ones, two white ones, two pink and two green! Draw a paper and join that group!"

"Back off, bitches! I have a gacha ritual to perform!" Izuru exclaimed. He clapped his hands together and bowed his head in prayer. "Dear god is in thy heavenly realm... If you don't cuck me now, you can come for my sad ass whenever you want! GACHA, COME ON!"

By the end of the paper draws, the groups were filled out.

One of the three person group was made by Ako, Tamaki and Tate, who all got the red papers. Tate was on his knees and praying to all the ocean gods for his fortune.

The other three person group was Kasumi, Yukiko and Aimi. Yukiko was already holding onto Kasumi like an overprotective big brother.

The first two person group was Minami and Chika. They didn't had much to say or react towards that.

The second was Ban and Yumi, and because they were somehow bigger tsunderes than Minami, they were blushing and looking at the sky.

And the last group, much to Ban's despair, was Izuru and Rio.

"That prayer never works..." Izuru groaned.

"Listen up, douchebags! I want those girls safe by the time we come back, ya got that?! If you touch even one of their hairs, you'll be digging your own damn graves!" Yukiko roared.

"Hai, hai, let's go inside, Yukiko-san." Aimi sighed, pushing Yukiko into the cave.

"Let's go everyone!" Rio cheered.

In that cave, one of three boys would get lucky, but we'll get there when we get there.

"Senpai, can we talk about something?" Minami asked.

"Sure thing! What do you need, Minami-san?" Chika nodded.

"W-well... After all the trouble Aimi-nee went to have some alone time with Izu-kun, I still went and ruin it by accident... B-before they had their game, she had left to go deck her deck and me and Izu-kun were messing around, but we ended up too close and Aimi-nee got there on the wrong time. I know it must have hurted her but... I'm fine if Izu-kun prefers Aimi-nee! In fact, I'm fine with whoever he picks! I just don't want this silly thing for him tocme between any of our friendships! If Aimi-nee and Izu-kun become a couple, I'll support them the same way Aimi-ne would support me if me and Izu-kun became a couple!" The pink haired girl confessed.