-Part 5

"Yeah... Sorry, Ban-san. But it's like I said, I knew me winning was super unlikely. That's why I just stalled long enough for someone who can win to get here."

"W-what?!"

"Nice fight, big man!"

With a giant grin on her face, Ibuki raised her cool as hell sunglasses and looked down at the group. Then, she made the divine question

"What kind of woman is your type?"

The wind blew by, and the silence that spread through the group as they stared at awe at Nakano's backup soon crumbled when everyone looked at the source of a low growling noise. Someone was fuming thanks to someone stealing the line that defined their character.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! THAT'S MY LINE, DAMMIIIIIIIII!!! DON'T GO STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES LIKE YOU OWN 'EM, YOU STUPID GOTH ALBINO BIKER GANGSTER WANNABE REJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!"

"He's taking it greatly, ain't he?" Tate deadpanned.

Izuru and Ibuki locked their eyes in an intense staring contest. The world could end in an explosion that took out the entire universe, but these two would remain in their fierce fight!

...until Ibuki just shrugged.

"Aight."

"Eh?" Izuru and Nakano blinked.

She just got up and left. 

That's it.

She left the plot as soon as she became part of it.

But then she suddenly appeared again, this time jumping off the top of the stairway with some momentum she built up, and utterly destroyed Izuru with a meteor kick that sent the poor bastard flying straight into the ground. He couldn't even protect himself, because during the entire time Ibuki was in the air, the sun just flashed on his eyes to stop him from seeing things he wasn't meant to see.

"Holy shit, that was awesome!" Tate exclaimed.

"A-a perfect Rider Kick!!!" Chika nodded.

"Senpai, I don't think that's it..." Ban sweatdropped.

The only one to go to Izuru's aid was Yukiko, who crouched next to him and sighed.

"You good?" She asked.

"No."

"Honestly, I came runnin' all this way just for some major disappointment. Sheesh, talk about blue balling someone." Ibuki sighed, adjusting her biker jacket as she joined her schoolmates' side. "I was hyped when you said you found some pretty people from Heiwa, but these guys are just... I'd rather be looking at an actual blonde monkey than that thing."

"Eh?" Ban pointed at himself and looked around. "AH?! WHO'RE YOU CALLING A BLONDE MONKEY?! I AM NOT A-!"

"Hai, hai, hai, hai, hai, we get it, we get it. Let me guess, among the trope list... You're probably the rich guy, right? I mean, you really aren't trying to hide it from us middle class plebs, Mr. Fancy Watch."

Ban slapped his hand on his right wrist to hide his fancy watch.

"You're probably really bad with girls, aren't you? Let me guess, you probably accidently confessed your feelings for some cute girl, probably younger than you because no one your age would be dumb enough to actually date you, and then she showed you why 'No' isn't the worst thing she can say."

"..." Ban stepped back and hid behind Chika. "She's mean..."

"Don't worry, Katsu-chan!" Tate exclaimed, clenching his fists. "I'll protect your-!"