-Part 4

The battlefield of the final stage of the fight was the city of Tokyo once again, but with a difference.

Instead of the grand finale starting with a clash between the two fighters, the finale was already under way.

Right in the heart of the city, the massive cybernetic dragon Infinity Zero got plummeted into a tall building by Raging Form's unwavering and relentless punch barrage. Each strike kept pushing Infinizty Zero deeper into the building, leaving a dragon-shaped dent after each punch connected.

"Family honour? Fate? BULLSHIT!"

Izuru's voice echoed from within Raging as he pulled back his right fist.

As gleaming garnet red cracks spread through Raging's right hand, his closed fist exploded into a cluster of swirling garnet flames, where black and red lightning flashed alongside the flames.

"TAKE THIS! AN ATTACK FROM MY BURNING SOUL! THIS IS MY-!"

戦 SEN

国 GOKU

IM イ

P

A

Cク

Tト

Raging's fist ripped cleanly through Infinity Zero's torso, triggering a massive explosion of garnet flames and black and red flashing lightning. Under the immense heat of the attack, Infinity Zero's body cracked, twisted, and even melted in some parts. Hell, the building behind him straight up got blown to smithereens.

A one hit wonder later, Infinity Zero's pimping hot dead body fell onto its back and landed on the melting remains of the building that supported it during the attack.

"It's done... But until you crawl outta that filthy shell... I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!"

Raging's body exploded into a wave of garnet flames that burned across the entire planet, decimating everything it came in contact with and reducing everything to ashes that got burned out of existence under the sixth heaven's flames.

The world began cracking and collapsing within itself, until it exploded into a garnet red light.

"INCINERATION OF ENRYAKU-JI!"

And then, the remainings of the world were pulled back together, and life bursted across the land, until everything was as it was before.

Infinity Zero was standing in the middle of the city, with that building that got blown up with him a few miles behind him.

Kagekiyo's voice muttered from within the cyber dragon.

"...wha... What the hell happe-"

Suddenly, he was striked by a mighty punch flashing red and black lightning that disfigurated the left side of his face.

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Kagekiyo screeched in agony, staggering back while covering his face.

"Come out and play, Kagekiyo!" Izuru roared. "TAKE THIS! A STRIKE FROM MY BURNING SOUL! MY-!"

戦 SEN

国 GOKU

IM イ