-Part 3

When lunch break arrived, the first one to leave, more like storm out of, the classroom was Aimi, in order to avoid having to look at Izuru's stupid face, which wasn't made easier by them being sitted right next to each other.

Izuru just kicked back and prepared to have lunch in the classroom, but looked at Tate, who got up. Ban was also entered the classroom at the time.

"Where you going?" He asked. He was finally able to talk again.

"Bro, Chika-senpai's looking hotter than ever today, no way I'm missing that!"

"You filthy idiot." Ban sighed, smacking Tate on the back of the head. "Yumi told us to go have lunch at the council room. Just put your crap with Aimi aside and let's go eat with the others, both of you are being worse than kids."

"Hell no! She insulted us just because we were doing what we love! No way I'm going back to her after she disrespected my beloved like that!"

"You idiot, you've had that thing for not even a full day, stop being overly attached to your ego." Ban sighed. "I dunno about you idiots but I'm going to the student council."

"Same here! You can get us on the weekends, Miyuki!" Tate exclaimed, following Ban.

"Stop treating this like it's some divorce!" Izuru deadpanned and crossed his arms. "That's fine, I have plenty of friends who'll have lunch with me!"

He became the only person in the class in less than five minutes.

"...they just happen to not be in this class!"

Nice way of convincing yourself.

Izuru left the classroom and went in search of those so called friends, but Keiki and Dojima were having lunch with the girlfriends they got while being background characters, Endo was out having lunch with Risei, Airi was eating with the teachers she befriend over time, Kasumi wasn't on the library again, and even the infamous tiny whisk thief Nobuhiko had his own friends to eat lunch with.

Yikes.

Even when walking past the student council and hearing the laughs coming from inside, Izuru still didn't swallow his pride and went to the last place on his list of places where to eat lunch: the abandoned Royalty room.

Ever since Endo made the Royalty a very selective thing and took away their power, the Royalty's fame has always been dwindling.

Most people didn't care about who they were, and not even the members cared that much about it, so much so that the old Royalty room became abandoned and a storage room for some clubs.

Izuru closed the door after he entered and winced at the small light in the room. The only source of light were the slightly open blinders, and because his face was still cosplaying as a mummy, his vision was basically non-existent.

Even so, he tried to make his way to the couch, using his touch to feel his surroundings, but by the time he finally felt the couch, he accidently slammed his foot on top of something squishy.

"...crap..." Izuru muttered.

"That's... My hand... If you don't mind..."

"I-i'm sorry!"

Izuru jumped back and bowed at the person who was sitting behind the couch, and to whom the hand he accidently stepped belonged too. He quickly got rid of the bandages around his face to properly see the person he hurt and apologize.

It was a boy of his year with blue hair. Despite having seen him before, he didn't know his name.

"Don't worry about it, I should open the blinders every once in a while." The blue haired boy joked, rubbing his hand. "You are... The secretary, right? What are you doing here at this hour?"