Special: Tale of Two Lis

Sure, 2052 was good, and 2053 started pretty well, but the present is overrated anyways.

There's a danger on the streets who has a brother who cucks honest men who worked hard for their place in the corporal ladder, so let's take a look back.

Let's take a look to seven years ago, at the end of an afternoon, where a black haired boy watched a fight going down.

The match was seven random ass gangsters against one hell of a bulky figure, worth of the title "Built Different". He even proved that numbers meant nothing by annihilating whatever shred of self-esteem those seven guys by kicking and punching them around.

"No way... He... He beat them all!" The boy muttered to himself.

He didn't know it yet, but in a few years, he'd be one of Tokyo's most known delinquents.

"Of course I did! Accept all challenges, and have a blast taking them head on! That's the way of living I chose for myself!" The man laughed.

"Who... Who the hell are you...?!"

"My name is Yu! Liang Yu! But you!" He pointed at the boy and smirked. "You can just call me Li."

But that's enough with the past

But that's enough with the past. Let's get back to the present, where all the relevant characters are.

The day was sunday, and the location, thank god, was far and away from the protagonist with the gacha problem.

The location was Ikebukuro, but to be more precise, the bedroom of a small apartment, where everyone's favourite Nakano-senpai sat up on his futon after turning off his alarm clock.

Nakano looked around the room for a brief moment, then shivered and hugged himself.

"I hate the winter season..."

Oh Nakano, you're too good for us...

After getting dressed and throwing a few things into a backpack, Nakano left for the kitchen, where he spent the next hour preparing breakfast for younger sister- You know, the one who likes Ryuuga for some reason- and lunch for the rest of the family. Their parents had gone off to work in the middle of the night, so they'd be returning just around lunch time.

As for himself. Nakano just downed a whole piece of toasted glutten-free bread like a champ and left the house. Though he cared alot for his younger sister, today was a special day.

It was the day that'd prove Ibuki that yes, Nakano does indeed have friends outside Shinjuku.

Or at least, outside Shinjuku that doesn't include the Heiwa idiots but minor.

From home, Nakano made his way to the nearest train station, where he'd catch the train that would take him from the Toshima Ward to the Katsushika Ward, and from that station, he made his way on foot to the... Tokyo Detention House...?