Ending - Koko de Ike o Shite

Koko de Ike o Shite by eill

(Instrumental)

The ending begins with a view of Ikebukuro on a rainy night.

Kimi no sukoshi asekusai shatsu no
Tonari wo aruku dake de ii no

Ibuki watches the rain from the living room, holding Ashlei in her hand.

Behind her, a younger Ibuki is given Ashlei by her little sister Harui.

Totsuzen no ame ni utarete
Suneta yoru ni kisu wo otoshita

The scene changes into Ibuki watching her family walk out of a supermarket from the other side of the street.

Furikaereba itsumo waratta watashi de iru yo
'Onegai' nee kanawanai mirai nante sa...

Ibuki looks away and leaves, making her way to the nearest train station. She stops in front of an open train.

As the ending reaches the chorus and she finally decides to step into the train, Izuru runs past her and grabs her hand, pulling her out of the train through the other entrance.

Ima sugu ni saratte
Massara na sekai de
Kimi ni na wo tsukerunara 'watashi no hīrō'

The ground swallows Ibuki and sends her falling into an abyss of memories.

Among those memories are Harui giving her Ashlei, she not being allowed into the house, the fights with her mother and the many nights she spent on manga cafes by herself.

She ends up falling on a red couch.

Massugu na negai ga
Tomatta toki wo koete

Ibuki wakes up in a storage room in Shinjuku Tech after taking a nap on a red couch that was there.

On the room are also Yasuke, who's watching a V-Tuber stream on his laptop, Junpei, who's trying to make a castle of cards using his Megacolony cards, and Nakano, who's reading a small psychology book while sitting on the back of one of the school's delinquents.

Ibuki sighs and leaves the room.

Kimi igai wa mō nani mo iranai to
Itsumo koko de iki wo shite

Ibuki leans back on the closed door and looks up for a while, but then shakes her head and keeps walking.

(Instrumental)

Ibuki arrives home to Izuru lazing around on the couch and hits him with the television's remote, making him fall off the couch.

As Izuru starts complaining about something stupid, Ibuki throws Raging Form at him and goes to the fridge.

Magatta hari wo yabutte
Kimatta koe de ga natte
Unmei wo kettobashite

Standing at the top of the riverbank in front of the house, Izuru looks at the Raging Form in his hand with a stoic look in his eyes.

With the sunrise flashing on his back, Izuru clenches his fist and throws Raging Form into the air.

And as he is about to catch it with a slick and over the top move, Ibuki hits him in the head with a ladle she's using while cooking dinner, making the screen shatter.

While Ibuki drags Izuru back into the house by the back of his collar, the descending Raging Form hits the camera.