Special: Ibuki Goes Camping

So, a week and half has passed ever since Izuru thought that giving a free roof and free food to someone else despite his horrible salary was a good idea. Somehow, they were still alive, and the shenenigans that ensued thanks to the one brain cell they share hadn't killed the two yet.

Currently, it was the evening of a thursday, and while Izuru watched over the pot with the curry he was making for dinner tonight, Ibuki just lazed around on the couch and watched some random magic girl show that was playing on TV at that time. Apparently, curry's the only thing Izuru can do in the kitchen.

"Hm... Hmmm... Hmmmmm..." Ibuki hummed.

"What is it this time?" Izuru sighed.

"Let me play a video game."

"Hell no! You're a worse gremlin than me and you almost broke the TV last time! Do you know how much that banger ass TV costed me?! I can't play Vanguard until January because of the massive price tag of that thing!"

"But Izuru, how was I supposed to deal with that noob ass rando who couldn't play the game right?!" The white haired girl scoffed, raising head head.

"You tune into voice chat and just said you'd bang his bitch mom, like a normal person would! That's base knowledge of how to respectfully deal with people who are new to games! You don't lash out on things you don't own, you lash out on them for not knowing how to play the game right away!"

Huh. Ok.

"Ah?! I call super bullshit on that!" Ibuki crossed her arms and pouted.

Their fight ended for a nice twenty seconds, until Ibuki opened her mouth again.

"I'm bored."

"Dinner's almost ready. Just wait for the sauce to finish cooking."

"Let's play a game then!"

"Give me a free deck and then I'll say yes."

Imagine being the protagonist of a card game story who is too broke to afford his own deck. Couldn't be him.

"Not that type of game! Just come here!"

Though skeptical because one day was enough to fully understand Ibuki's questionable antics, Izuru still walked over to her to hear her offer.

"Come here." Ibuki chuckled in a more mature tone, and reached her arms for Izuru.

"...I learned my lesson last time..."

Last time Ibuki tricked Izuru into thinking she actually wanted to hug him, he got assblasted by her flexing what years of being a pro-wrestling fan taught her.

So this time, he knew what to do, which was to turn away and get back to cooking, but Ibuki didn't back down.

"It's not, I swear. This time I'm serious." She chuckled, sitting up on the couch with her arms wide open for him. "I know that I'm annoying, and a giant pain on your back... So take this as me thanking you, I-zu-ru-san." She smiled.

"...I-ibuki..." Izuru looked back at her. 'Wow, who'd guess that behind a chaotic hurricane like her lied an actually sweet person who's thankful for someone being by her side when not even her family will...' "I guess that it's fine, if that's the reason..."

Dumbass.

She pulled one of her arms back and slammed his ding dong with a mean ass sucker punch, and then she began laughing at him while he crouched in pain.

"AHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, THIS IS PRICELESS!" Ibuki wheezed, with tears forming on the corner of her eyes.

"Ibuki..." Izuru growled in a raspy.