-Part 4

Another day of summer began. But today was different. It was the start of the special vacation in the Ban family's summer house.

Because of all the people going, some driving arrangements had to be done, such as Sumireko driving Aimi, Minami, Ako and Tamaki there, Rio and Yumi being taken by the Ban's private driver, and Moriarty driving Chika, Yukiko and Kasumi there. As for the only boys on the trip, Yu offered to drive them there.

Currently, Ban and Izuru stood in front of Tate's house, waiting for him to come out so that they could get on the road and leave for the beach house.

"Man, can't believe we couldn't take the monkey with us." Ban grumbled.

"We're already taking one monkey with us thought." Izuru snickered, pushing his sunglasses up.

"Eat shit and get bent!" The blonde boy sighed. "You think if we start singing 'Rapustin', he'll get faster?"

"No, but I have the national anthem on my phone if you want."

"What if we yell 'cheeki breeki' very loud?"

"I can play hardbass if you- No, let's be grown-ups for once." Izuru sighed. "The russian jokes were gonna end someday, and think today's the day."

"So we got there already, huh? I guess we really started taking them too far after a certain point, didn't we?" Ban asked, nodding. "So, no more slav jokes?"

"Indeed." Izuru nodded and shook Ban's hands. "I think both of us just grew alot as people upon making his decision. We shouldn't make jokes based on Tata's russian side, that's just cheap shots. And honestly? They're not so funny. Slav memes stopped being funny a very, very, very long time-"

"Yo, homies! Sorry for the wait!" Tate yelled, waving at them as he left the house with a small backpack.

Instantly, something inside Izuru was triggered. He pointed at his best friends, and without even taking a second to think, he yelled.

"THERE HE IS! THERE'S MY FAVOURITE SLAV BOY!"

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHAH!" Ban wheezed.

"OH GODDAMMIT!" Tate yelled.

The beach house owned by the Ban family was off to the coast of the Ibaraki prefecture, built atop of a hill with a long wooden stairway leading down to a small portion of sand secluded from the rest of the beach because of the coast's formation. The house in itself was a simple two-story high house, with a total of five rooms.

"Ibaraki oh Ibaraki, daddy's home!" Tate yelled, extending his arms up into the sky as he looked out at the bright blue sea.

"Ba-chan, you're so lucky for having a beach house!!" Tamaki laughed.

"Your family made a beautiful choice, Ba-san." Ako nodded.

"Thanks, now stop calling me that..." Ban sweatdropped.

"Rio-chan, this is beautiful!" Yumi cheered, grabbing Rio's hands. "Thanks for inviting us over!"

"Don't worry about it, Yumin!" Rio nodded, smiling. 'Everything is still going according to plan.'

"Hm? Where is Miyuki-kun and Aimi-san?" Chika asked.

"Hm? That loser lost a coin toss so his ass is dragging all the bags here." Yukiko smirked.

"Aimi-nee went to help him." Minami answered.

"Screw all the talk, let's go enjoy the beach!" Tate and Ban yelled.

The two boys grabbed their shorts, which they were fully ready to rip off to reveal their underwear, but a desperate scream from Kasumi lead Yukiko to use vast sums of violence to stop them. In another words, she rammed her fists on the back of their heads, rendering them defeated.