-Part 3

The night of Christmas Eve arrived.

Izuru and Ibuki, with Tate by their side, awaited in front of the Ban family's apartment, holding bags filled with snacks and drinks Ban asked them to bring on their way there. Sadly, none of them was a pizza with banana slices. Christmas won't be blessed by the blonde monkey.

And of course, they had some fresh fried chicken with them, acquired through a last minute scheme that included Ryuuga, Ryuzaki, an angry russian lady who went to GEN and a promise of KFC x Raw Potato collaboration, completly done off-screen and to never be mentioned again.

"Fried chicken, fried chicken, fried chicken~!" Tate happily sung. "I can't believe that lie actually worked! Rossiya-chan was the best!"

"That russian woman is crazy..." Ibuki muttered, shivering at the thought of their special helper. "I didn't know russian women were that buff..."

"She kicked me in the nards but I'm fine with it. We got fresh fried chicken, that's what matters." Izuru coughed, holding to his sides.

The price of crispy goodness is a big one.

"You sure you're okay? She landed on you pretty hard." Tate asked.

"I may never have kids in the future, but that's a small price to pay for the great present Rossiya-san gave me by accident."

W-what the hell happened at KFC?!

"You should stop talking about some other woman touching you before the harem gals show up." Ibuki sighed.

"H-huh? O-oh right, that thing still exists, doesn't it..."

"Ahahah..." Tate made an awkward chuckle. Ibuki shot down any chance he had to be Izuru's wingman before they joined the others. "I-i wonder what's taking Katsu-chan so long. Oi, we're here, Katsu-chan!"

As Tate knocked on the door like a child, the door opened, revealing something that shocked the three teenagers that waited outside.

"THE BLONDE MONKEY!" Izuru and Tate exclaimed, hugging each other to hold their hype.

"I'M NOT A BLONDE MONKEY!" Ban yelled. He was dressed like Santa, only missing the big chonk and the beard.

Yeah, it wasn't that blonde monkey, it was just Ban.

"They beat me by one second." Ibuki deadpanned. She also wanted to call Ban a blonde monkey.

"You guys got the stuff?" Ban asked.

"More fried chicken that you can eat in your life. And by that, I mean just enough for everyone, that's why we got a metric fuckton of other snacks." Izuru explained.

"KFC only agreed to sell us this much. Not even getting Yung White House and senator Mikitaka on the line managed to get us extra fried chicken." Tate sighed. "They got some policy after this brit went there with a cardboard shank."

"Still, we grabbed more than enough to leave me smelling of fried chicken until the end of the year..." Ibuki deadpanned.

"Right, sorry for that. I'll get you guys some good presents tomorrow, I promise. Oh yeah, come in, the girls got here already." Ban said, moving out of the way for the trio to enter.

Inside the house, the rest of the Heiwa crew sat on the living room, around a table with snacks, some small batches of fired chicken Rio made with what was around the house, and of course, Christmas cake.

And even better, Yumi, Rio, Minami, Kasumi, Chika, Takami and Ako were all wearing special red and white dresses made for Christmas. Only Aimi, Yukiko, and Ibuki by extension, came wearing normal clothes.