-Part 5

'Focus... Focus... Focuuuus... I CAN'T FOCUS!'

Standing on the center of the beach with his arms crossed and eyes closed in complete concentration, Tate spun his head around to catch a glimspe of all the summer beauties around him.

First were Yumi and Rio, who sat by the wet sand talking with one another and giggling.

Then there were Kasumi and Yukiko, who were splashing water at each other. Kasumi's breasts swaying as she stepped back to dodge Yukiko's almost gorilla-like splashes.

Further away from Kasumi and Yukiko were Ako and Tamaki, sharing a giant floatie and arguing with each for extra space, ramming their chests against each other in the midst of their arguments.

Near them was Minami, who sprout out of her water after taking a swim, her moist hair swinging from side to side as she shook her head.

Back on the beach were Aimi, who sat by herself on a towel, and Chika, who was laying down on a recliner chair and stretching her arms and legs, giving off a muture allure without even noticing.

'So many cute chicks with bombastic bodies around me!! I don't know if I can control myself any longer!' Tate yelled internally, his eyes going wide as he tried to held back his desires.

"Yo, you okay?" 

Tate looked back and his mountains of libido died on the spot at the sight of Ban's elephant speedo. He was instantly back to being the usual Tate.

"Yeah, I'm feeling peachy. How about you?"

"Breezy."

"I wish I could say the same." Izuru deadpanned. Forced to change out of his loincloth, Izuru just began wearing some black trunks and a grey shirt he found on his bag, which he kept open. He also had a white cowboy hat and water guns strapped to his trunks. He crossed his arms and sighed. "This time of rest was really what we needed."

"So... What's up with the big plastic in your hips, Texas Red?" Tate asked.

"Oh? Did you ever hear the legendary tale of the Vanguard Cowboy? Figures, it's not a tale an uncultured swine like you would know. The Vanguard Cowboy is an amazing person, a simple temple priest who dons on a cowboy hat and travels the land, equipped with his legendary revolver, and once he finds his target-"

Izuru drew his water guns, and after spinning them on his fingers to show off, he blasted Tate and Ban's faces with cold water.

"Bang! Bang! He shots his amazing holy water at the filthy Discord mods who unironically bought the special Pacifica playmat!"

"Eh? Someone like that actually exists? He sounds like a chad." Tate said.

"I doubt it. It's just one of those Vanguard folktales from the 2010s and 2020s." Ban shrugged. "Althought... Someone like that going out of his way to punish those actually filthy degenerates would be nice."

"Wait, I thought we were filthy degens too?"

"We are, but we're funny filthy degens. There's actual filthy degenerates who are just disgusting. Mostly Discord mods and redditors." Izuru explained.

"The world of the internet is truly something else." Tate nodded wisely.

"Yoho! Miyuki-kun, Tate-kun, Ban-kun!" Chika called out to the three. She held a white and blue volleyball above her head, smiling. "Are you three up to a game against us?"

"Hell yeah, senpai! Volleyball is just football with my hands, of course I'm great at it!" Tate replied with a cheeky smirk.

"No, you mean handball." Izuru deadpanned.