-Part 4

The battlefield for the final fight was the city of Tokyo.

The day was moving by without anything unusual happening. People move from point A to B, students went to and left school, old people at the park spent the day doing nothing. And then, a white light glimmered in the center of the city.

From a second to another, Alter Ego Messiah manifested into existence.

The moment its feet grazed the roads down below was the moment life ceased to exist in the city. No warning, no chance of survival, just an instant extinction from a moment to the other.

But that was only the start of the end of the fight.

The true battle happened in the rooftop of a tall building in front of Alter Ego Messiah, where a loud clash announced the final stage of the battle.

On one side, Endo, armoured with his Counterkill Strike, Gastorur's armour.

On the other, Izuru, in the same navy uniform as Valeos, using his spear to defend against Endo's guillotine kick.

"My dream... My dream won't die here!"

Endo jumped back to build some distance and clenched his fist. Gravity around him began to twist and crumble upon itself, creating a singularity that shot out a pair of Volkogodes towards his opponent.

"This spear needs to second strike! FROZEN STAR-!"

Izuru dragged the bottom end of his spear along the stone floor, making it ignite like a rocket that he hurled towards the cyber golems. With all of the built up power on the spear, it blasted through two units without needing a second strike.

"-KILLSHOT!"

But instead of keeping its charged and head for Endo, the spear exploded into a cloud of freezing haze that frozen the remainings of the Volkogodes in place.

"BLACK-!"

And out of that greyish haze came Izuru, in a leap towards Endo, with his right fist pulled back. Black and red lightning creaked through his fingers, indicating the blow that would end the fight in less than a second.

But instead-

"White Flash!"

"-FLASH!"

With a fist covered in flashing white and yellow lightning, Endo survived by punching a clean hole through Izuru's chest.

"This is... Impo..." Izuru coughed. "...ssible...!"

"For the sake of the ideal Heiwa... For the sake of protecting innocent people from that whirlwind of curses' ressurection... No matter how many lives I have to destroy for it happen... I will..."

Endo pushed his opponent up to the edge of the rooftop, and then, in a swift kick, he kicked him down to his certain death.

The fight was over.

"...save Heiwa from itself..."

With the battle finally won and his biggest opponent defeated, Endo sat by the edge of the building, looking out at the liveless city. For the sake of his dream, sacrifices were made.

"It is done. No one will oppose Heiwa's salvation again. At last, Heiwa can grow into something better, controlled enough to not be rebirthed into that cursed pillar it was... I sacrificed innocent people for the sake of his dream, but what is done is done. They will become the stepping stones for something that may better the lives of many others."

(Media - HEAVY DAY)

Endo got up and looked back at Alter Ego Messiah, and the image he saw made him freeze where he stood.