-Part 7

After months of clashing and times of peace, almost all of the stigma of the Izuru vs Endo situation was gone, and the warm waters of the hot springs were bound to wash away all that was left from those times. The Tokisada Hot Springs Inn, located atop a small mountain that could only be reached by a trail surrounded by a beautiful green scenary, would be the place where it all ended.

Thanks to her ingenuity and fat bank account, Rio managed to cancel all other reversations at the inn so that the group could have the place all for itself, and for her to do her schemes without many people being there. Well all except a group of old ladies that came from a retirement home in Hokkaido, they somehow out-sassed Rio and crapped on the fat stacks she was offering for them to delay their trip for a week.

Around the mid point of the trail was an open area for the visitors to rest before continuing on their journey, which also offered an amazing view at the forest around the mountain.

"Oh yeah, go pay for everyone's stay but not for some elevator, nice game design..." Tate panted, falling flat on the ground. 

"So many... Stairs..." Aimi fell too.

"I don't get your problem, those were fine." Yukiko shrugged. The gap between her and Aimi's staminas were bigger than Rio's bank account.

"This seems like a good place to rest. We'll take a five minute break and then get back on our way to the inn. Is everyone alright with that?" Endo asked, closing the map he had of the area.

"This trip was flawled from the start. It can't do downhill from here, can it...?" Risei muttered, sitting on a bench next to Endo. And yes, it can and will go downhill from here.

"You complain way too much for someone with your annual income." Izuru deadpanned. Was he still mad about his bad salary? Of course he was. "What happened to all powerful guy who beated the hell out of people who said ungraceful words?"

"Stayed at the cafe, God of Holmes Cafe doesn't leave the estabalishment."

Can't argue with that logic.

Izuru just sighed and walked over to the safety railings around the are. As he looked out at the beautiful landscape before his eyes, he looked back on everything that happened that lead to this.

From the fight with Junpei, to being the outcast of Hirabayashi, from the many fights he had until Sumireko stopped him to the verbal fights he had to protect Heiwa from the shadows, all of the fights he brought upon himself with the friends he held close, all of the clashes with Endo, all the times he suffered in gacha games and the time he lost to a tiny whisk stealing war criminal.

All of that were just memories that helped him grow into a better person, into a Sawada Izuru he can one day see in the mirror and say "Goddamn, I am pretty awesome.".

And as he took all of that into account, he decided to yell from the top of his lungs to say goodbye to his horrible past self and fully become one with the person he is today.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Izuru and Ibuki yelled.

Oh look, Ibuki's here. That's always a good sign.

"I-IBUKI?!" Izuru asked, staggering back from the sight of the white haired girl.

"G-GACHA BOY?!" Ibuki asked, also walking back.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" The two asked.

"Hm? Wait, that's the Ibuki girl? I thought she'd be more..." Minami said, looking at the two.

"Like a gorilla cyclops." Aimi nodded.

"G-gorilla cycplops?! What have you been those guys about me?! I'm not some gorilla cyclops, you dipshit!" Ibuki grumbled, pulling Izuru's hair.