-Part 4

It was still the first day of the Heiwa, and the worst day in Endo's life was still going on.

But this isn't about him.

When the first half of the day ended and students left their classes to go have lunch, Tate rushed out of the classroom before Izuru could catch up to him.

Since running around the school for ten minutes lead to nothing, and with his legs growing week from running, Izuru gave up and returned to the student council room.

And things weren't pretty there either.

Instead of eating their lunches, or try to save their lunches from the black hole Aimi calls a stomach, all those inside were looking through their decks...

And acting awfully depraved at how the new Ride Deck mechanic fixed all their first world problems.

"W-what the hell is wrong with you...?" Izuru muttered, entering the student council room with a twitching eye.

Oh boy, where to start.

Let's see how Aimi was doing.

"One Nightrose... One Nightrose is all I need...!! I have space for more Skull Dragons and a way to get them in drop, I can finally stop dying to them hitting the damage zone...!! Eheh... Eheheh... I can mulligan for Navigator all I want!!!"

Her days of losing firepower over Skull Dragon hitting the damage zone were over, but her days of milling all her crits with double Navigator were very much alive.

Now it's Chika's turn.

"I can run so many extra Battle Sisters now... All I need is to have one Kuroikazuchi in my ride deck for turn two and the rest can be Amaterasus and Battle Sisters...!! So many cute nuns... So many cute nuns and with cute guns!"

Maybe the ride deck can save Battle Ssisters from how bad Fromage turned out to be.

But how was Yumi doing?

"Ah... Ahah... Ahahahahaha...!!!"

She didn't even have words for the massive consistency boost her monstrosity of a deck got. Hard to believe one of the most recent players in the group was also piloting the dirtiest deck of them all. Just when you thought the Lupina trauma was about to end, it only grew stronger.

Thankfully, Minami was a normal person and wasn't on the room acting like a massive creep towards a new mechanic.

She was doing that with her friends on the cafeteria.

But you know who was there? Ban.

And he wasn't acting like a massive weirdo about it. He actually just silently looking at different cards he had scattered on the table.

"Hm... Blaus really don't restand otherside Kick Kick or Hank, so running the Max Elephant engine in them seems like a massive waste of space... And Victor is super boring and forgetable... Hm... Maybe I can try the Beast Deity variant and see how that turns out. It's a shame most of the deck sucks but maybe having one Ethics Buster on the ride deck isn't that bad of an idea... But the Gurren Lagann aesthetic Victor has is really cool and I wanna be the drill that pierces the heavens..."

"Hey blonde monkey, where's Tate?" Izuru asked, standing behind Ban.

"I guess there's always God Hand but am I that desperate to play Max Elephant in a deck... I can always wait for the next Clan Selection but seeing they're bringing back Tetra Boil just makes me lose all hope in it right out of the gate... And they'll probably make up some stupid thing for Dimension Police instead of Daikaiser so who knows what stupid shit they'll do for Novas..."