-Part 6

At the very beginning, there was a boy who managed to, somehow, make more than one girl be into him. Hell, he managed to get five girls interested in him, and even though one jumped ship because childhood friends never win, four still remained. Sumireko's role in all of this is too weird to be accounted for. And two of them had delayed their wish for an answer because of the same excuse:

There were things he had to fix with someone first, before he could find love.

But then Izuru and Airi became friends again after she annihilated him with a gigantic and disgusting Hamiel.

That meant that the time had finally come.

On a monday morning, right after the downhill day that was the sunday when they met the Shinjuku Tech students, Izuru opened the doors to the student council room, but the second he stepped inside, he was blocked from going any further.

Mitsuki Chika, his precious upperclassmen, whom he had bonded through their hardwork on the student council. He even taught her how to play Vanguard, that's a major flag in the romantic scene.

Endo Minami, his precious friend, whom he had once shared a bed with on the same he got utterly destroyed by her dad in a dumb fistfight. The power of their bond was strong enough to drill a way through Endo's past schemes.

Hatanaka Kasumi, someone he has known since the cursed days of Hirabyashi, and who supported him from the shadows during his time as the silent hero of Heiwa. The ugly duckling who grew into a beauty so powerful that not even Izuru's time as a closet pervert could deny.

Ban Katsuhito, who was just there against his will to hold a phone that was contacting his sister through video chatting.

Ban Rio, who actually confessed to him and went out of her way to make him fall for her. Hell, she was even the first person to tell him that the harem thing was stupid and that he had to fix his shit instead of being a massive screw up.

Oh and Yukiko was with Rio, just to see his answer, because choosing one of the girls would mean hurting the others, and any excuse to beat the hell out of Izuru is valuable.

The four girls demanded the same thing.

"Choose one of us, Sawada Izuru!"

And Izuru stared blankly at them.

'Huh? What? Wait, this was a thing? Oh god, this was a thing before I had to kick Endo's ass! How am I gonna scum my way out of this?!'

His thought took the form of his best friend, who entered the room soon after him.

"Hey guys!" Tate yelled with a thick engrish accent.

Izuru noticed Tate from the corner of his eye. There was no other way. It had to be done. To escape having to give the girls an answer, Izuru put his one second old backup plan into motion.

It happened fast, but loud too. In an action that carried more confidance than anything in his seventeen years on this world, Izuru gave his best friend a nice wall slam.

"Kabedown! Oya oya, such a cute slavodachi made his way of here." He said with a large smug.

But Tate didn't waver. He didn't even question it. He understood everything right away, almost as if their minds were connected. Well, their minds weren't, but their souls sure were. They shared a brothers' soul, pun fully intended.

Right away, Tate replied with a steamy wall slam of his own, and was also sporting a smug.

"Kabedown! Oya oya, such a cute Miyukidachi made his way over here."