Special: Initial V

Enough with the Raging Form player that got a girlfriend. That loser got enough screentime for one volume and is about to enter complete copium status when Raging Fall gets revealed.

Let's take a look at the daily life of a different type of loser born from the same womb.

It was thursday, around seven or so in the morning, in a bedroom of an apartment near the Minato ward.

Because of the sound of rustling clothes, Ryuuga woke up from the deep sleep someone overworked to the bone had whenever a day off appeared on the schedule.

Half awake and half asleep, he sat up and put on his reading glasses.

"Homura...? What are you doing... Today's saturday, right?" Ryuuga asked.

The sound came from Homura getting dressed for work. Queue a line about Homura being a hot teacher.

"It's thursday, you sleepyhead. Go back to sleep, I'll leave breakfast for you." Homura sighed.

"For real...? Come on, take the day off! They can get someone else to go teach those ungrateful Hagiwara brats!"

"Yeah, that would be nice, but I like my job. Besides, it's midterm preparation season, so I can yell at those brats all I want!" Homura laughed, taking a seat next to Ryuuga. "Besides... I have a surprise for you when I get back." She whispered.

Ryuuga's eyes went wide open wwhen he heard that. He even let out a silly chuckle.

"Heh, heheh, heheheh..."

"Oi, you're thinking about nasty things, aren't you?" Homura asked, raising a brow.

"N-no...?"

With a really flat look of someone who knew Ryuuga's inns and outs, Homura unbuttoned her shirt and opened it.

And then the silly chuckle returned.

"Heh, heheh, hehe- Dammit!"

"Hai, hai, go back to sleep. I'll try to not make much noise in the kitchen."

After giving her huband a kiss, Homura got out of bed and left the room to go make breakfast, before eventually leaving for work.

"Love you!"

"Love you too!" Ryuuga replied, tossing his glassess away and laying back down with his hands behind his head. "Oh yeah, my day off... No Maxios, no Kurakuya, no whoever's managing the United Santuary, no Ryuzaki, no paperwork... Life's good."

And then two branch managers using a borrowed Civic took it personally.

With the latest remix of Haruka Mirai blasting from his phone, Ryuuga walked out of his bedroom, doing some stupid dance to celebrate the day off

With the latest remix of Haruka Mirai blasting from his phone, Ryuuga walked out of his bedroom, doing some stupid dance to celebrate the day off. He slid from the hallway into the living room, where he showed to no one how he was the worst dancer in the entire series.