Special: The Flame of the Hitsuzen

A new year began... And that meant school was also back in motion! Yeah, go do your homework, you lazy lumps who only play card games! Education is important too!

The second semester started about two days or so ago, and the dumb dumb trio of Izuru, Ban and Tate were walking out of the school after classes had ended. It was the usual schtick. Ban had to listen to the Rulling Douchebag, Tate got blocked from dating Ako by Tamaki being the one dating her, Izuru did fuck all the whole day. The usual schtick.

And for once, Ban did not abandon his friends to go date his girlfriend!

That's right, Yumi had to leave earlier for a doctor's appointment, so now the boys finally had some time to hang out. Thankfully, they didn't had to worry about Royalty duties since a certain student council president was slaving away at taking care of that.

"So, what do you guys wanna do today? Ride out to Chibuya and hit the fried katsu pork place? I heard they're running a new year promotion and I got some coupons." Ban suggested.

"C-coupons? You have coupons? We're the ones who should have those, we aren't filthy rich like you!" Tate exclaimed. "Miyuki, back me up!"

"What he sa- W-wait, what we wanna do? What do you mean with that?" Izuru asked, looking back at Ban. "Don't you have to go meet Yumi or something? And Tate probably has to go make some girls uncomfortable or something!"

"Dude!"

"Yumi said she had to go the hospital this morning, you golfish memory dumbass. But wait... You sound like you didn't want us to be free to hang out. You sound like... Someone who already has plans? You traitor!"

"Huh? I don't follow." Tate spoke up.

"'Fess it up, Asakusa!"

Backed to a corner, Izuru started to sweat profoundly. He was keeping in a dark secret.

"I... I-i-i... I-!"

"Yoho! Are you ready to go or not?!"

That voice... It was Ibuki! She was waving at them from the school's gates!

That filthy protagonist, he already had plans with his girlfriend, so he couldn't go hang out with his bros! Shame on you! You're a disgrace to all protagonists out there! Even the momcon made time for his homies and the glutton for her sheep!

"I-i-i can explain!!!" Izuru squealed.

"Miyuki... You're really gonna replace us with the first woman who doesn't tried to break your kneecaps?!" Tate asked, feeling immensely betrayed by the man he knew would go as far as to give him one of his kidneys.

"I knew it! You dunked on me for going out with my girlfriend, but the day we're all free, you wanna throw us aside for your girlfriend! Shame on you, Sawada!" Ban exclaimed.

"L-LOOK, THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY! IT HAD TO BE! MY MOM KEEPS GETTING HOME BEFORE US AND WON'T LEAVE US ALONE, HANGING OUT TOGETHER AFTER SCHOOL IS THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO AGAINST THAT OLD HAG! FORGIVE ME, MY BROTHERS, BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY!" Izuru yelled out, apologizing to his friends with a dogeza.

"Ah. You three are really pathetic." Ibuki deadpanned. She had walked up to the group while Izuru was apologizing for not following the sacred texts of the bro code.

"Why don't you just ask your brother to pay your rent? He works for Ryuzaki, he can pull a few strings and put in some extra hours at the branch. Or just dunk the work on Mayuri." Tate suggested.

"Do I look like someone who would put my brother's marriage on the line for a chance to date my girlfriend far from my overbearing mother?!" Izuru asked, and looked back at Ibuki. "I know how to trick that gullible clown into saying yes!"