-Part 8

Though most of the day was spent doing some minor sight seeing, not alot of interest happened, besides Ban seeing a wild monkey and no one believing him, claiming he only saw his reflection on his phone's screen. The true fun would arrive at night.

Under the gleaming full moon that stood by itself in the night skies, the girls of the group lazed around in the hot springs, enjoying their final moments there before the female shift ended and the male shift began. Despite being a big inn, the Tokisada Hot Springs Inn only had two hot springs, one meant to be shared by both genders at the same time and one that would be shared in turns. But the reduced amount of hot springs was excuse thanks to their stupidly large size.

"I can't remember the last time I've been to a hot springs..." Minami sighed, relaxing her shoulders. "It's been... Huh, I don't think I ever came to one at all..."

"The inn our bus stayed at during the last midterms trip had one, but only people who paid for the private rooms could use it." Aimi muttered. "So guess who got to go there..."

"A certain scum that came from the place as me." Rio sighed.

"Yup..."

"So good..." Yukiko muttered, staring at the night sky with a braindead face. The warm waters washed away all her aggressiveness, to the point where if she was given a chance to punch Izuru, maybe she'd just give him a small nudge and then go eat a slice of cake.

"Yukiko, you're drooling..." Kasumi sweatdropped and looked at the moon.

"Eh..."

"She's not joking, please stop that, it's unsanitary." Chika bluntly said. "Ryougi-san, have some- KYAH!"

"Holy crap senpai, you're packing! The rumours were true, you might just have the biggest in Heiwa!!" Yumi exclaimed. She was doing exactly what you think she was doing, grabbing Chika's big you know whats from behind her back and staring at them with amasement. "W-wow!!"

"I think mine are pretty big but I have to admit, Chika-chan really is packing some deadly heat in her chest." Tamaki said.

"R-r-ryougi-san's are bigger, I-i swear!!!" Chika whimpered.

"I guess..." Yukiko shrugged. They were just a tiny bit bigger.

"Hm... I think that Kasumi-san's might be bigger than Chika-san's." Ako commented, looking at Katsumi.

"Eh? N-no, I can assure you that Mitsuki-senpai's breasts are still the biggest one here, mine aren't that amazing..." Kasumi sweatdropped.

"I don't know, they're much bigger than mine, for more that I hate to admit it." Minami sighed.

"Agreed." Aimi nodded, looking at Minami's. "I was right, they're just about the same size as mine."

"Stop doing that, just make up sizes for that Luquier fanart already!" The pink haired exclaimed. Oh yeah, Aimi was still working on that.

"Then it's decided! Chika-senpai's boobies are the biggest!" Yumi declared.

"S-stop holding them so hard, Yumi-san!!!"

But what about Rio and Airi? Well, they were just in their corner, looking down in despair at their own chests. While them and Yumi had the smallest, there was still a big different between them and the blue haired girl.

'Ah. Shut up.' Rio and Airi thought.

"Wait just a second! I hate that I'm considering this because she doesn't have a reason to be here but... What about her?" Minami asked, pointing at a stone that was in the pool.