| Chapter 75 |

// LISA //

"Lisa....what brings you here?" Joshua asked, after he finally opened the door to his room, he looked shocked to see me there.

"I...wanted to t-talk to you..it's been a while.."

"Oh um...I was about to leave for the hospital but....come on in, we can talk for a bit," he replied, moving to the side hesitantly so I could come in.

"How is Jeonghan...I haven't been able to find time to go visit him," I said, as Joshua closed the door behind him.

"He's good, he's been eating and resting well...but he sleeps alot," he laughed, as I nodded, watching him grab his jacket from his bed.

"Has he asked about Mina yet?"

He paused, turning to look at me.

"U-Uhm yeah he has...I just told him she was busy with uni to come and meet him.."

"Why would you do that? He's obviously going to realise soon," I said, creasing my eyebrows.

"I know...I know, but telling him would break him, so I'm going to wait until I'm sure he's recovered," Joshua replied, putting his jacket on.

"...D-D....Do you know where she is?"

He stared at me in shock, his eyes widening a little, but he quickly regained his calm composure and cleared his throat.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Shua...I understand if your keeping her safe...but I'm her best friend, I need to know where she is...I need to know if she's okay," I said.

He looked down, clenching his jaw slightly before his feet started moving.

"Look I'm sorry I have to go-"

I quickly ran to his side before he could open the door, grabbing onto his arm hastily.

"Joshua please, I need to know where she is...I won't try to contact her or anything...I just wanna know if she's safe," I pleaded, hoping he'd give in.

I couldn't go back to Seugncheol and Mingyu without information.

but somewhere in me...i wanted joshua to not tell me....

"Sh-She's okay...that's all I can tell you," he suddenly said, making my breath get caught in my throat.

she's okay...she's okay......he knows where she is, and she's okay.

Before I could even open my mouth, he pulled away from my grasp before walking out, closing the door behind him.

I dropped down onto my knees, not being able to stop the tears that fell from my eyes.

why did he tell me? why is this happening to me?

I can't tell Seungcheol....I didn't know what he would do to Joshua, or her...

...I'm sorry Mina.