| Chapter 163 |

disturbing scenes ahead.

// MINA //

He slammed the door shut before storming inside, before he was running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Now because of you.....I have to wait god knows how much longer for the rights to my dads will!" He screamed, causing me to flinch as I hugged myself.

"I have stupid motherfuckers constantly trying to be as good as me and this was the one thing I needed. And you fucking ruined everything!" He continued screaming out nonsense as he grabbed the vase on the dining table and threw it to the floor, the glass loudly shattering as pieces fell everywhere.

"How is this my fault? You're acting like I had the choice to pick the gender," I said, as he kicked the sofa in anger.

"No this is your fault! Imagine if our first child was a boy, huh! And Jeonghan fucking—"

"Don't talk about Jeonghan when you want me to do the same thing right now! At least my brother aborted my child out of fear that I'd ruin my life...but you? You're just unhappy that you won't get what you want now," I spat angrily, as he clenched his jaw tightly.

"Do you remember all the times I used to hurt you Mina?" He asked in a menacing tone, as he slowly walked towards me.

"You still do, if I make a mistake or do anything you don't like," I answered, before he was grabbing my wrist.

"Mina.....you've been talking back a lot to me, and you know how much that pisses me off," he growled,  moving his face closer to mine until I could feel his warm breath hitting my cheek.

"I'm trying my hardest not to lash out at you right now, so stay quiet and be glad alright? Say a single fucking word and I might just cut up your pretty skin again..." he trailed off, as my eyes widened in fear.

"And I don't care if I hurt you anymore, because you're not carrying anything valuable to me," he spat, before a sob left my lips as I slapped him.

"How could you say something like that? Why have you become like this!" I screamed, hitting his chest repeatedly before he grabbed my jaw tightly.

"You're in pain, I understand that so I'll let you off for now....I know you wanted a daughter, but I need a son. So how do you think this feels for me! Now I have no fucking clue what I'm supposed to do except go kill that fucker or threaten him to just give the shares to me!" He screamed, as I tried my hardest not to bite back.

"Why are you posing to be a family man when you don't even suit it?" I spat, and as if on cue, his phone started to ring.

He let go off my jaw before his hand was fishing through his pocket.

"It's the hospital, be quiet," he spat, before I watched him bring the phone up to his ear.

"What?" He asked rudely as soon as the call went through.

"H-Hi Sir....do you have a few minutes to come to the hospital? It's regarding Mina's results," I heard the nurse from before say, as my eyebrows creased.

"No I do not have the time, whatever it is just spit it out over the phone," he shot rudely, as I heard the nurse take a deep breath.

"Normally Dr. Min would get to tell you this but as she's busy she's asked me.....the results, c-could've been wrong. We mentioned this to you earlier as well but you didn't listen.....it can be wrong, so we advise you t-to come in again when she's around 15 weeks or later to make sure—"

"Say another word and I'll come over there and shoot you myself!" He growled, aggressively throwing his phone to the ground as I jumped slightly.

"She isn't wrong ch-cheol, just wait unti—"