| Chapter 6 |

// MINA //

Days went by, and it was finally our orientation day at Seoul University.

Jeonghan dropped me off a few minutes ago, and I was currently waiting for Bambam and Lisa.

Soon, Lisa came into view as she ran up to me.

"Oh my god I'm so nervous but excited," she said biting her nails.

"Ayo ladies, I'm here," we turned around to the familiar voice.

"Hey Bambam," Lisa and I said together.

"Everybody's going this way, so let's go," Lisa said.

The three of us linked arms, walking to a huge building which was crowded with students.

We were welcomed in by some seniors who gave us each a booklet.
It had information of where we had to go, and a map of the campus.

"We have to go to the auditorium, it's this way," Lisa said pointing to a door on our right.

As we entered, we saw many students already at there seats, chatting loudly.

"Man I hate these, how long are they gonna talk for? I should've bought food," Bambam said, groaning.

When we found our seats, I turned to Lisa.
"So...hows things with Mingyu?" I asked trying to hide my smirk.

Ever since the day Mingyu dropped Lisa off, they've been texting non stop.

"Good....he asked me out to the amusement park," she said not keeping eye contact but I could see her smiling.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, getting a few glances from other students.

"When?" I said more quietly.

"Saturday," Lisa said blushing slightly.

"Wait so....this Saturday!? Omg AHH," I said hugging her tightly.

I'm so happy for her.

// JEONGHAN //

"So that's his name...Jimin," Mingyu said, breathing out.

Seungcheol finally decided to let the rest know the name of the guy who has been sending those texts.

We were currently all in Seungcheol's office room in his mansion.

Turns out Jimin not only wants Seungcheol dead, but us too, and he has many of our enemies on his side but we do aswell.

So we formed a 'group'. Everyone we could get, who were willing to help. Such as our old friends, and even friends of Seungcheol's, whose dads were apart of gangs.

For now, he only told us. But later on he would call everyone else and tell them.

"So," Seungcheol said, getting up from his seat and went to get the remote for the TV.

"We found out his name ages ago, but I was waiting for today to tell you guys," he went on.

"Why today?" Chan asked.

"Because...I have a friend who told me to give him a week and he would have had all the information about Jimin's family on my desk," Seungcheol said.

"In fact, he's right here," He spoke again.

We all looked at him in confusion.

Just then, the door opened, and two guys entered, they looked around our age.